[CLOSED] Looking for 3F voice actors [Bishoujo Jam]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

[CLOSED] Looking for 3F voice actors [Bishoujo Jam]

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Auditions are now closed! Thanks to everyone who participated!!

Hello! Bishoujo Jam 2022 is almost upon us, and I'm looking for 3F voice actors and (a) CG Artist(s) for our upcoming demo of "Fateful Encounter". We will not officially begin dev'ing until September (due to SuNoFes) but the jam lasts until the 18th of November, which will give us enough time to make the demo for the jam. The full project is set to release sometime in the first half of 2023. VAs will be on standby until September but we're casting early! The game will only be rated 13+, so there will be nothing dirty!

If you are interested, please read all the information in the links below. Special note: as this is a free project and will be released for free, the positions are unpaid.
Deadlines for both are July 3rd, 2022 11:59PDT!

If you prefer not to e-mail, you can PM here on Lemmasoft! ^^

[ links no longer relevant ]
Last edited by Kokoro Hane on Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

Re: Looking for 3F voice actors [Bishoujo Jam]

#2 Post by Kokoro Hane »

We have found a CG artist, so the post has been updated!

Auditions for May, Tsuki, and Abby are still open.
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"