[UNPAID/REVSHARE?] Dead Silence : Fantasy Horror BL VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Saphan

[UNPAID/REVSHARE?] Dead Silence : Fantasy Horror BL VN

#1 Post by Saphan »

Saphan Studios is going to be participating in Phantasia Jam and we are recruiting for the project!
That said, we have made no actual progress yet, seeing as the jam doesn't start until tomorrow. We do have a very solid foundation for the story though with clear ideas to make everyone's job easy!

Summary :
Dead Silence is a story about a completely isolated civilization of a species of elves called Ashens. After being exiled from their homeland, these elves have made their homes in a massive underground grotto called Crekar. They have direct contact with their gods Ashur and Vendu, and as such have been blessed with the stalacpipe organ.

The stalacpipe organ is what keeps all the horrifying cave-dwelling monsters at bay. As such, it is very important that the organ is constantly running, so they have found ways to automate it. What would happen to the Ashens of Crekar if their stalacpipe organ were to suddenly stop working?

Lore :
There is a ridiculous amount of lore going into this story. Even if you don't want to work on the project, but instead want to learn all the lore, let us know and we're happy to share!

What We're Looking for :
  • Artists - We are in need of all kinds of artists; sprite, BG, CG, GUI, logo, promo, you name it.
  • Writers ( and editors ) - We're looking for writers that specialize or at least have experience writing horror/ fantasy/ romance
  • Programmers We already have an intermediate programmer on the team, but we are looking for more advanced programmers as well!
  • Composers ? We've never worked with any composer for custom music before, but we would love to start!
  • Voice Actors ? Again, never had the opportunity to work with any VAs, but how cool would it be to have voice acting? Super cool!
  • Specialize in something you don't see listed above, but still want to work on the project? Let us know! We could use all the help we can get!
Contact us :
You can reach us through our Discord! Saphan Studios#8920
Or through our email! studios.saphan@gmail.com

circe_na

Re: [UNPAID/REVSHARE?] Dead Silence : Fantasy Horror BL VN

#2 Post by circe_na »

I sent you a friend request on discord! Its CirceNath#8259 I'm interested in writing~

VigoDraws
itch: VigoDraws

#3 Post by VigoDraws »

hey there, I'm interested in joining as an artist, I've sent you a friend request on discord

KaboonKey

#4 Post by KaboonKey »

heyo, I sent a friend request on discord, i'm interested in creating art for the project

zltm
Github: ZLTM
itch: ZLTM

#5 Post by zltm »

Hi! im a writer and programer with some experience, if you are still looking I'm very interested
portfolio: https://zltm.github.io/
discord: Nuru#8451