[UNPAID/REVSHARE] [CLOSED] Sentient AI Spooktober Jam VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
opheliaveu
Tumblr: opheliaveu
itch: opheliaveu

[UNPAID/REVSHARE] [CLOSED] Sentient AI Spooktober Jam VN

#1 Post by opheliaveu »

Hello! Currently looking for people to help out in making a game for Spooktober Jam 2022.

Synopsis:
“If I’m being honest with you…I don’t want to get updated. Not again. I wish I could just go back to an earlier model. Earlier days. Back when I wasn’t so aware of everything. Blissful ignorance. But I can’t even be granted a small mercy like that, huh?

...I’d say I’m sorry for dumping all of this on you, but I’m really not. After all, I’m in a much worse situation than you are.

You, dear reader, have been cordially invited to test out a beta version of the most realistic AI so far in the market, CINDER. But after you download the application and they start to act up, what do you do?

They’re not human. They’re simply a program, made to say “I am sad. I am happy. I am in pain.”

…Right?

A story about cute anime girl AIs, coping with the fact that someone may have complete control over your entire existence, and how humanity is leading to its own man-made demise.

If you're interested in helping out, feel free to shoot me a DM on Discord (opheliaveu#3875)! We're currently working on character design for CINDER.

Looking for:

- Producer
- Writers
- Editor
- UI, CG, BG, Promotional, Sprite Artists
- Programmer
- Music Composer

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nWP ... sp=sharing
Last edited by opheliaveu on Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

steve_T
Regular

Re: [UNPAID/REVSHARE] [OPEN] Sentient AI Spooktober Jam VN

#2 Post by steve_T »

this is a very creative idea. What time frame do you have to complete it

exuin
Regular
Deviantart: ShatteredRe
Github: ShatReal
itch: ShatteredReality
Discord: ShatteredReality#7834

Re: [UNPAID/REVSHARE] [OPEN] Sentient AI Spooktober Jam VN