[UNPAID] Sketch redliner Wanted

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

[UNPAID] Sketch redliner Wanted

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hello!

As the title suggests, I am looking for anyone who is interested in helping me to redline anatomy/clothing as it is the hardest and the one that's taking me the most time. The game is free, and the demo can be found here.

Below attached the type of redlining that I meant
redline.jpg
redline.jpg (10.75 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
Thanks!

Xiael
Regular
itch: Xiael
Discord: message me first here

Re: [UNPAID] Sketch redliner Wanted

#2 Post by Xiael »

Hi I'd love to help, you can contact me in PMs for my discord or email if you prefer that instead.
Anime sprite commissions $30 per character: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=60703&p=536689#p536689

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: [UNPAID] Sketch redliner Wanted

#3 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you for the offer! However I already gotten a redliner, best of luck to your future endeavors!