Looking for writers for romance visual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
koyuki

Looking for writers for romance visual novel

#1 Post by koyuki »

Hi, my name is Koyu, I and friend (both are programmers) are deciding to make a visual novel and so far we only have a basic story idea for the story at the moment so we really need writers for developing the story, character development and write the script. We are really at the starting point at the moment, so it's still where anything can be changed if you have some idea or you think something about the plot is need to be changed. As for the team, we don't have any yet, our main focus is looking for writers first and after the story really takes shape then we can find an artist for the character and background since I feel like the writer's opinion is also important to decide which art direction we will be using.

The story sets place in a small town/village. The main character is an ex-field surgeon, after the war, mc looking for peace while still can help sick people. So mc go to a village far from all the city noise where mc met heroine A and heroine B (we haven't thought the name of the heroine yet ) where both of em has a personal issue, where the mc will help and the players will decide which route they gonna take.

Note that this would be an unpaid project, all members will be credited and if you wanna join and you will be able to stick till the project is finished.

So if you are interested dm me on discord: Koyuki#9213 and tell me a little bit about what you think about the plot so far and what needs to be changed or improved. :)