[FREE] [CODER] [WRITER] [NSFW] - Looking for help on yuri vn.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
RagingBull324

[FREE] [CODER] [WRITER] [NSFW] - Looking for help on yuri vn.

#1 Post by RagingBull324 »

Hiya all! I am the current writer and manager for the game currently in progress "Flower Garden" (name in progress).

Flower Garden (to be named) is a dark fantasy loose-yuri dating sim with TCG aspects using original characters and characters with already existing ips - hence why it's free.

I'm on the hunt for an (possibly) experienced coder who may be able to provide their services, as well as a writer who would be willing to help me out with writing said game, proofreading, etc.

I have already got a BG/CG/Sprite artist. However, if you think you'd want to be apart of this massive project in the works. We would love to have you.

If you are interested and would like to talk about it. Please contact me at 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐ブル#4851 on discord or feel free to reply here! - in the forum.