[OPEN] [FREE] Danganronpa Fangame looking for background artist.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
coiny
Projects: The Address, DR:World of Talent
Tumblr: flower-radio
itch: coiny
Discord: flower#1034

[OPEN] [FREE] Danganronpa Fangame looking for background artist.

#1 Post by coiny »

I am currently working on a fangan. the prologue and chapter 1 are both fully written, and sprite creation is at the 33% mark currently. I've been doing most of the work by myself, but this is one thing I cannot do by myself, so I'm wondering if any background artists are willing to help. I can't pay, but I can offer trade in the form of character art assets or GUI design. I've been working on programming, but I'm not sure how far I can get without image assets (since it'd be incredibly tedious to add them in after programming all the dialogue.

The link to the game discord is https://discord.gg/7rb6F96dJM where you can volunteer for this role or just hang out if you're interested in the concept.

Thank you for listening.