[Free/RevShare] [Open] Looking for Anyone to join my dev team for Dating Sim!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
gayfrogprincess

[Free/RevShare] [Open] Looking for Anyone to join my dev team for Dating Sim!

#1 Post by gayfrogprincess »

My name is Basil, I am coding a SFW visual novel video game called Love is Waifu! It's similar in nature to the Monika After Story mod for DDLC, however this is not a fan game, it's a game in its own right! It's a fourth wall breaking dating sim where every choice is up to you! It is LGBT+ friendly and diverse! I expect to have is release-ready in 4 years!
I'm looking for writers, artists, composers, programmers, directors, and project managers, but if you are something else entirely, feel free to reach out! We can work your unique talents in!
I'm asking that all volunteers have less than a week turnaround time per piece they work on. I will talk to any volunteers before I decide if you can join, to make sure your a good fit for the team. Work will be free, but I reserve the right to surprise workers with monetary bonuses at my discretion. May RevShare with those who are on the final time at the games publication. Please comment if you are interested!

Communication through Discord! @gayfrogprincess#2926

jagoff
Github: soshtolsus

Re: [Free/RevShare] [Open] Looking for Anyone to join my dev team for Dating Sim!

#2 Post by jagoff »

Hi, I am interested in joining this project, but I will need a lot more information about it - please PM me if my qualifications interest you.

My qualifications:
* Programmer (it's my profession and I am senior/lead level)
* total experience is about 30 years, but only 20 professionally
* primary language is Python and secondary is JS
* also acted as editor (clean/minor redraw/typesetter/TLC) for a scanlation group, multiple projects (Soba Scans, defunct)
* also acted as editor (proofread/feedback/formatting) for an erotic fanfic original work (I forget the name) (the author unfortunately became disheartened when he didn't gain a readership)
* I have a real mind toward dependency management, which can be very useful for project management...
* but I am not interested in managing people