[CLOSED] [Unpaid] Looking for a musician for a free VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
noi3asyh
Projects: 4th

[CLOSED] [Unpaid] Looking for a musician for a free VN

#1 Post by noi3asyh »

Hi,
I am currently working on creating a VN, and I am looking for a musician to help me out with the OST for the game. It is a science fiction VN and I am looking for some soundtrack to match this genre.

Even at a beginner level won't be a problem, as this would also be an opportunity for you to grow and learn. I already have some of the soundtrack so the job won't be to cover everything for the game. I have all the samples needed so I will be providing you all the information.
Most of the current soundtracks are EDM so if you think that you are the perfect match for this genre it would be a plus. However, even if you don't have experience in EDM music it would still be a nice ride. Note that other genres are welcomed as well, as long as it stays within the main theme of the game.

If you are interested and want to learn more about this project, you can always reach out to me via PM here or via email under: 4thnoi3games@gmail.com

Thank you!
Last edited by noi3asyh on Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

noi3asyh

Re: [OPEN] [Unpaid] Looking for a musician for a free VN

#2 Post by noi3asyh »

Still open. Only 9 ost's left.

Tremarl
Soundcloud: Tremarl
itch: Tremarl
Discord: Kipper#1461

#3 Post by Tremarl »

Interested, but is there any page or anything with information about this project and the actual story? I'm assuming the 4th, is possibly a reference to 4th dimension?

noi3asyh

#4 Post by noi3asyh »

I've yet to create a page or anything like that, but here's some info about the story:

And the main heroines:

noi3asyh

#5 Post by noi3asyh »

OPEN AGAIN!!!

noi3asyh

#6 Post by noi3asyh »

Still open. Time is running out so I need someone quickly.