[Open][Unpaid] Looking for artist for one CG for a (practically finished) horror VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
FulminisIctus
Regular
Projects: Mycorrhiza, LoveSick Darlings, Human Reignition Project, Episicava, Caladria Chronicles, Ah My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell, Cautionary Tale, Visual Novel Audio Pack Vol 1 and Vol 2

[Open][Unpaid] Looking for artist for one CG for a (practically finished) horror VN

#1 Post by FulminisIctus »

We created a short horror game titled "Class Reunion Chat Room" (CRCR for short) for the Spooktober VN Jam and have since worked on an updated release that will be made available for free on Steam. The game is practically finished except for one CG that we'd like to implement.

You can check out the game's game jam version over here:
https://rocrac.itch.io/crcr
The new version doesn't really expand the story, it mainly features some quality of life/gameplay improvements and bug fixes.

The CG would feature three monsters surrounding the main character, Amy, who is sitting in front of her PC. It will be used for the final scene. The art doesn't need to be colored. Simple lineart/black and white ink style art would suffice (but we can of course adapt to your preferences). I've pasted a reference image below but it doesn't necessarily have to look the same if you feel like there's a more effective way to draw it.

Feel free to contact me per e-mail (contact[at]tim-reichert.com) if you're interested or if you have any questions!
I'm a composer and sound designer! You can find more info about my services - and if I'm free to take on a job at the moment - by viewing my commission doc (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i0Z ... sp=sharing)!