[Puzzle][Comedy][Drama] Recruiting for my NaNoRenO 2023 Project! [Artists/Voice Actors/Composers/Coders/UI/etc.]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
madocallie
Regular
Completed: Bad Faith (DEMO), When We First Met, Party Favors
Projects: Bad Faith (Full Release)
itch: madocallie
Discord: madocallie#2937

[Puzzle][Comedy][Drama] Recruiting for my NaNoRenO 2023 Project! [Artists/Voice Actors/Composers/Coders/UI/etc.]

#1 Post by madocallie »

Hello, everyone!

I'm joining NaNoRenO 2023 and I want to lead my own development team.

Here's the pitch document for my project.

It's a puzzle-centric visual novel with comedic and dramatic elements - like Danganronpa or Zero Escape.

There will be explicit discussions and depictions of death, child abuse and human experimentation, so tread carefully if you're not up for that.

If you succeed the recruitment process, we'll be doing work together on Discord.

Roles I'm looking for:

(Click the role to go to its respective app!)

- Assistant Writer
- Background Artist
- Coder
- Game/Puzzle Designer
- Musician/Composer
- UI Designer
- Voice Actors (2 Roles)

I look forward to working with you all soon!