Otome game...?

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Cute.Sakura.Princess
Regular
Projects: Best friends and something more(GxB)

Otome game...?

#1 Post by Cute.Sakura.Princess »

Can somebody tell me where i can find full free otome games for download translated on english?Aside from LemmaSoft, ofcourse. I've been on www.otomegames.com/, deviant art,renai.us and my cup of tea. PLEASE!!!!!!!That would be very helpful.
Arigatou!!

Abeiramar
Regular

Re: Otome game...?

#2 Post by Abeiramar »

Just give a look at the Completed Games forum: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewforum.php?f=11
The otome genre is very popular over here, I'm sure you will have no trouble finding what you're looking for.

Here are some:
Frozen Essence: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=7788
X-mas: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=8918
Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=7389
Lollipop Love: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =11&t=7390

Cute.Sakura.Princess
Regular

#3 Post by Cute.Sakura.Princess »

Well i have all the otome games i like from lemmasoft :( But does anybody knows other sites exept lemmasoft, deviant art,zeiva and my cup of tea. PLEASE I'm looking for free english full pc ones??
Arigatou!!

machinist
Regular

#4 Post by machinist »

nop not that i know of...

maybe try searching newgrounds?

i guess if you rly want more options
u can try to learn japanese and play the free doujin otome games out there

ps. have u tried this one yet

http://antique-ivy.livejournal.com/57188.html

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#5 Post by platonicheart »

You could try typing in the search box of your browser "otome games" or look at my previous post, here is the link, hope it could be useful :D : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =13&t=9700

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

Cute.Sakura.Princess
Regular

#6 Post by Cute.Sakura.Princess »

Thank you for your reply it helps but again i found just one game that's interesting and i'm not in position to pay as my country doesn't have dollars nor the games are sold here so... :(

nefferinthia
Regular

#7 Post by nefferinthia »

There have been lots of topics about this. Perhaps you could use the search function and look at some of the replies there? c:

Cute.Sakura.Princess
Regular

#8 Post by Cute.Sakura.Princess »

i tried that as well, but all that i get is already what i know... so i guess there's no choices...

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#9 Post by Elenakiara »

Yeah, otome games are still quite few... That's pretty much why so many people here are making them, so I guess now you can only wait or maybe help some projects out. You can speed up the process and everyone will be happy! :)
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Snowflower
Bishie Fangirl
Completed: Idol Crush
Projects: Shugojin!, RockRobin (openmodewriter), your highness
Soundcloud: jenna-yeon

#10 Post by Snowflower »

Elenakiara wrote:Yeah, otome games are still quite few... That's pretty much why so many people here are making them, so I guess now you can only wait or maybe help some projects out. You can speed up the process and everyone will be happy! :)

This is very true. Many of the high quality VNs aren't free. Obviously, there are exceptions, but not much. Like ^^ said, the best for you is to wait and see if any new VNs release. Some people will tell you when they have planned for the release date.

Also, some commercial VN makers hold contests, prizes being free copies of the game of course :)

I know mine will be released sometime in the next couple months. I think teacup-chan said something about releasing her game in August (don't take my word for it) azurextwilight-chan's VNs will probably be out within couple months as well, hopefully.

Again, you just have to wait and see.
Completed: Idol Crush | WIP: your highness | Hiatus: Shugojin!| Follow Me on Twitter | Subscribe to YouTube
your highness @ 102k as of 2/13

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#11 Post by OtomeWeekend »

if you know japanese, i can help a lil bit but if not.... i dunno if i can.... why don't you try pacthesis games btw?
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Cute.Sakura.Princess
Regular

#12 Post by Cute.Sakura.Princess »

I have tried them already idol days kingdom days festival days chrono days and that one with alice...i know a little of japanese but i don't know how to write so... :(

Cute.Sakura.Princess
Regular

#13 Post by Cute.Sakura.Princess »

Does anybody know any other?

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#14 Post by Riviera »

Outside of the obviously not-so-cool "find "free" downloads on the internet" option, you're not gonna have a lot to choose from concerning otome games that you don't pay for.

There are more "decently priced" ones, like winter wolves and hanako's offerings. There are also fan-translated games (Starry Sky in Spring, Tokimemo GS 1 & 2), but you are very much encouraged to buy the product so as to support the developers.

I dunno, I found Tokimemo GS 1 on sale for about $20. That's not a bad price. I also got a copy of Starry Sky: After Spring (a fandisk), special edition, for $40.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#15 Post by OtomeWeekend »

oh, if you have fluent japanese, I could have helped you in any platform you name it T-T English otome games are very few that i almost cried blood 3 years ago when i can't read or understand a single thing.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.