X-NOTE

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Mirage
Veteran

Re: X-NOTE

#46 Post by Mirage »

You need minimum 6 of Clairvoyance to read Mr.Puffy Keychain.
If you still have difficulty, you can check the guide here: http://zeiva.net/otome/x_note_guide.html

xnotefanatic

#47 Post by xnotefanatic »

I couldn't help but notice, I think that it's the 29 day of November but it says instead of telepathy, it says telephaty. :)

Mirage
Veteran

#48 Post by Mirage »

Most likely a typo. Thanks for telling me~

xnotefanatic

#49 Post by xnotefanatic »

Mirage wrote:Most likely a typo. Thanks for telling me~
Haha I know! I just thought it was funny! :)
Oh! I have a question! Do you know when Area X is coming out? Cause I CANNOT wait!!! :D

Mirage
Veteran

#50 Post by Mirage »

Hopefully before end of year. It's a lot larger than X-note, so it's taking a long time to make.

xnotefanatic

#51 Post by xnotefanatic »

Cool! I seriously cannot wait! Your games are awesome! :)
I've always wanted to have my own video game character and I can relate to most of yours!

Aquane
Veteran

#52 Post by Aquane »

Mirage wrote:Hopefully before end of year. It's a lot larger than X-note, so it's taking a long time to make.
Nice :) When you are far enough, will there be a place to learn about the story and characters? I'd assume by then the Area X next to X note on your site will be clickable xD So there?

Mirage
Veteran

#53 Post by Mirage »

Yes, I'll update the site when I have time. :3

nyamnyam

#54 Post by nyamnyam »

I played X-note and I totally LOVE it!!! :D :D :D
Though, somehow I like Anon better with a darker hair color... and with a dark personality???
o_O Yeah, I'm just partial to those types of characters...am I the only one like this? :lol: :lol: Can I ask if Essi and Anon will make an appearance in Area X? I'm just curious..

By the way, isn't X's real name Xirr? Why wasn't it made known in Anon's path? He remained Anonymous till the end of the story... Actually, I've been searching for X's path, so I was so happy to know that Anon is X.
Last edited by nyamnyam on Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

nyamnyam

#55 Post by nyamnyam »

:lol: :lol:
Kirroha wrote:"Lack of kissing scenes"? Sometimes I have to say I seriously don't understand why people end up thinking that. ^^; I remember how people commented on Frozen Essence that a certain guy's path doesn't have enough romance, when clearly any romance in that path would feel forced and ridiculous as he hated her from the very beginning.

Anyway, I replayed Anon's bad ending for fun, and yes I see what you mean! :) Yes, it's officially my favourite ending even though it's so sad.
Firstly, it's because of the conversation between Loil and Anon as you said. I think I ended up not reading it into depth the first time I played it, but now that I'm through with it, I believe it's the conversation where we managed to peel past Loil's outer covering the most. Truly as you said, he's not that different from Anon. The main difference is just that though both of them detest humanity in general, Anon succumbs to self-hatred while Loil attempts to prevent such self-hatred by coining himself as not a mere human, but an overarching observer who surpasses humans. Truly an extraordinary scene.

Secondly, Essi. I have to say that last few quotes are really wonderful(ly sad), when she went "Red. It's red everywhere. Everyone is dead." which directly echoes X's first memory upon seeing everyone die. I like how it implies that Essi herself would end up becoming somebody like Anon - and whether she does or not, we do not know. That's the beauty of it, hurrhurr. :) I think I might like that ending even more than the good ending. XD Who knows, maybe if I play it again, the good ending might seem better?
Anyway, I will send you the new scene in a few hours or so. I had a history exam today, so I couldn't do it yesterday. Sorry for the delay.

I just played Anon's bad ending and I really agree with you! I think I even like the bad end more than the happy one...
especially the mad conversation between Anon and Loil...and Essi's fury!
Whoa. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mirage
Veteran

#56 Post by Mirage »

All X-note characters will appear in Area-X. So of course Essi and Anon will appear too. :3
I did that on purpose. Every path is supposed to carry different information of the story. No one in Anon's path has such information, so of course his real name isn't going to be known. lol! The irony of the story is that he will probably never know it for the rest of his life.

nyamnyam

#57 Post by nyamnyam »

Yay!!! I can't wait for Area-X!!! ^__^
Man, that's gotta hurt... Even so, Anon's path is my favorite 'cause it got most of my questions answered-- after all, the story really revolved around him :D

xnotefanatic

#58 Post by xnotefanatic »

Neither can I!!!! So will Oure be in Area-X???

rmt_2011
Regular
Projects: Lacrimosa ~ Nightmare Terror, Deceptive Dreams
Deviantart: Pie-inator

#59 Post by rmt_2011 »

got the game 3 days ago, one word: SUPER! :lol: that is probably my MOST favorite game i have played so far (and i played a lot of games) the story and the characters are awesome but i felt that the game could have been longer than just a month
i thought that in oure's path oure and yuon would've met in the end but the story was still great anyway
can't wait until area x is out to find out what it's about

Mirage
Veteran

#60 Post by Mirage »

^
If I resolved everything, then there will be no rooms for sequel, isn't it? XD
@xnotefanatic
Yes, Oure will be in Area-X. Everyone will appear somehow lol...