X-NOTE

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Mirage
Veteran

Re: X-NOTE

#31 Post by Mirage »

Rexus should remain an enigma even after the end of game (though I did drop several hints here and there). If you wanna know more about him, you have to wait until Area-X is out.

@Nikki
Yes, the source is the hidden camera. The remaining cameras he had were in Science Lab. The conversation there should allude you why Essi was killed/locked in the bad endings. And why it always happened when she visited the lab.

Anon's power naturally protected him, that's why he didn't die in both the accident and when he jumped into the river. Since Essi sat in the back seat together with Anon, Essi was saved by accident.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#32 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Mirage wrote:Rexus should remain an enigma even after the end of game (though I did drop several hints here and there). If you wanna know more about him, you have to wait until Area-X is out.
!!>A<!! But Rexus completely changed in Area-X I can't even say he was the Rexus in X-note.lol I want him and Essi!!! xD Anyway, I'll just imagine it with my own twisted mind who loves unobtainable people xDD :twisted:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Aquane
Veteran

#33 Post by Aquane »

Mirage wrote:@Aquane
I'm glad you like it ^o^
You played it in the correct order, too. XD

@Otomeweekend
Try pressing enter instead. Once you get used to the timing, it's shouldn't be that hard.
Thought so~ <3 haha, I took the warning on your guide about playing Youn before Anon, then it just felt like I should complete Oure before Anon :P Its weird xD now that I've finished I see people who are having a hard time with training and such, while to me it was too easy :o Maybe because I spend too much time playing games XD

Mirage
Veteran

#34 Post by Mirage »

@OtomeWeekend
He looks different, because it's a different artist who drew him. Anyway, Rexus is her original design, not mine, so you can say Area-X Rexus is much more accurate portrayal than the one in X-note. Rexus is supposed to be a big, scary-looking guy. I just drew him a lot more mellow looking, because he's supposed to be mellow in front of Essi.

Well, I thought of making Essi available for Rexus, but that thought had ceased to exist ever since I made Area-X. Essi and Rexus just felt so much like siblings. I can't think how to make them fall in love without making them out of character. Besides, I just can't see any other girl that could match Rexus other than Elcia. They just have that much more chemistry.

@Aquane
Lots people don't heed my advice and played Anon's path first anyway. Then they get angry at me for making them have to go and play Yuon's path. lol! I kinda regret making his path available from the get go. Orz

xnotefanatic

#35 Post by xnotefanatic »

I'm very confused about the whole shattered memory thing with Anon... :? Can someone please help me...?

Mirage
Veteran

#36 Post by Mirage »

I think this should help you: http://zeiva.net/otome/x_note_guide_anon.html
:3

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#37 Post by OtomeWeekend »

My head is exploding!!!! Dx I can't maximize the telepathic powers, i always fail in the mini-game starting at day 21 TT_TT always getting game over....
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Mirage
Veteran

#38 Post by Mirage »

Try pressing enter instead, that should help you to pass through it pretty easily.
Or better yet, keep pressing enter before start of the game. :3

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#39 Post by OtomeWeekend »

ok..... I'll try it! Thanks! T_T9

xnotefanatic

#40 Post by xnotefanatic »

Mirage wrote:I think this should help you: http://zeiva.net/otome/x_note_guide_anon.html
:3
I still can't figure it out I've tried pretty much everything and I'm still confused... :?

Mirage
Veteran

#41 Post by Mirage »

The word bolded as Anon's Mind is a link. Click on that. That's probably the part that you missed.

DiamondRoseTears
Regular

#42 Post by DiamondRoseTears »

Hey I am playing the x-note
And I continuously die on chapter 3
What can I do to go to chapter 4 and stop getting killed?

SyphyChan
Veteran
Projects: Syphethia's Discoveries

#43 Post by SyphyChan »

sweety wrote:Hey I am playing the x-note
And I continuously die on chapter 3
What can I do to go to chapter 4 and stop getting killed?
Read the hints it gives you after you die and help (or whatever dont remember what it was called) tells you what you need to do to pass a certain chapter.

DiamondRoseTears
Regular

#44 Post by DiamondRoseTears »

it tells me to read this muffin chain or whatever it is but it just don't allow me to read it :/

SyphyChan
Veteran
Projects: Syphethia's Discoveries

#45 Post by SyphyChan »

thats cuz ya gotta build up your clairvoyance to read it