talk about some games

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Magicprincess20
Regular

talk about some games

#1 Post by Magicprincess20 »

I everyone, I have played many otome games, On both Ipad,pc and android. And i whonder whis otome games you played first? i think my whas Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 1st Love Plus, So whis otome games, have there played?

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: talk about some games

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

Amgine Park was my first experience with a GxB story. I believe it was the first one written in English.

Aquane
Veteran

#3 Post by Aquane »

My very very first gxb game was "My cup of tea" by Nummyz.com

This was quite a few years ago :o

I continued to play flash games and then eventually found out about VNs. My first gxb VN was Fantasia: Real of Thanos

I played "Spirited Heart" by Winterwolves, but its much more simulation than anything. Still very enjoyable. :)

Magicprincess20
Regular

#4 Post by Magicprincess20 »

I have played my cup of tea, Fantasia Realm of Thanos and Fantasia two, and i have played most of winterwolves game, My favorite winterwolves games are always remember me, I tottaly loved always remember, whis you have not try always remember me, so must you try it right away.

Twisted-Eva
Regular
Projects: Our Crossing Paths

#5 Post by Twisted-Eva »

Does Princess Debut count? Lol, I was too desperate to own localized otome games :p I think the guys were a year or two younger than me when I played it :lol: . The game was ok with its utilization of the touchscreen, but lacking in romance until the end given the "E" rating. The personalities were typical, cool, shota, playboy, girly, kind instructor, logical, and prince. ALL THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW, their hair are. Perfectionist Luciano was the most perplexing guy as far as trying to make him stay. Shota Vince was annoying about his height conflict as well as Douchey Caesar with his looks. Girly Liam has
sister issues
, Klaus had ex-girlfriend problems, and secret guy was devoid of emotion... I know the conflicts are totally silly since it's a kid-friendly game (not the part with the dresses). Oh, but the secret guy (closest to you) was the best as far as his personality went. Seriously though, some of the unlockable dresses makes the heroine look like she stepped out of the middle school version of "Toddlers and Tiaras" :lol: .

Then came Yo-Jin-Bo, which i thought was ok as well. I'm not really a fan of super ripped guys so... Jin was the only decent guy while I forced myself to play the other dudes' route. I love, love, love the only piano piece that plays at the end of Jin's route or any ending (I don't know, I forgot- DOH!). Anachronistic jokes were okay, but didn't send me laughing. I wasn't too keen on the bodyguard because I like my men shaved. Yo-Jin-Bo definitely had more meat than Princess Debut as far as romance (?) was concerned, but it wasn't as good as say Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (in terms of the number of guys I was willing to go after and impact of endings/events) as games I've played. The time limit was a neat trick for making you decide quickly, but that caused a lot of deaths :( . My list of favorites goes like this: Ittosai > Jin > Yo > Bo > Muneshige > Mon-Mon. Ittosai's bad ending was just so... sad, but his route was awesome. Dang, now I feel like writing a review, but I totally forgot most of it :(. It doesn't help that a used copy goes for $150 and new ones cost $200 on Amazon.com. >__>

Then there was Re:Alistair, the first Ren'py game that opened up wonders for me diving into visual novels. For a free game, the quality was awesome. Travis (glasses-guy?) was the only one I liked for a typical nerd. Aaannd... I totally forgot the rest of the game >__<.

Then came Hakuoki! But I placed my thoughts in the Hakuoki localization thread :P

Sorry for the long post, just reading the previous ones in this thread made me remember things.
Deviantart Account
Current Project: Our Crossing Paths [GxB] [Alternate History/Drama]

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#6 Post by papillon »

It doesn't help that a used copy goes for $150 and new ones cost $200 on Amazon.com. >__>
The game is still on sale for $18 as long as you're willing to forgo having a physical box. :)

(You can find it by searching jlist, or there's a direct link in the Game Links page on my website)

Magicprincess20
Regular

#7 Post by Magicprincess20 »

Yes Princess Debut is a otome games, And i have always whis to play it, but i dont know where to get it or to download it:-)

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#8 Post by papillon »

You buy it from stores or online retailers that sell DS games. The Amazon.co.uk version seems to have a different box cover than the US version but as far as I can tell it's the same game.

Magicprincess20
Regular

#9 Post by Magicprincess20 »

oh okey, thank you so much papillon, Have somebody tryed Pirates in love and My Forged Weeding?

Twisted-Eva
Regular
Projects: Our Crossing Paths

#10 Post by Twisted-Eva »

Magicprincess20 wrote:oh okey, thank you so much papillon, Have somebody tryed Pirates in love and My Forged Weeding?
I tried to play it on my phone... it crashed so many times. A 3G HTC MyTouch Android smartphone... probably old right now. I hear stuff flying around that for those two games, you'd have to pay up for each guy's route. I think there are 4 available guys in My Forged Wedding (not weeding, lol XD) so that makes it $3.99/guy to purchase a full game that has the ability to crash at times, according to purchasers. Pirates in Love is the same situation with 6 guys with prices at roughly $4-something each guy, but the prologue is free.
Deviantart Account
Current Project: Our Crossing Paths [GxB] [Alternate History/Drama]

Magicprincess20
Regular

#11 Post by Magicprincess20 »

I have both pirates in love and my forged weeding on my ipad, the did crash sometimes but when i start the game again, it work good. I hope i can play they two other boys in My Forged Weeding soon and i hope i can play Russell epligue soon.