GIRLISH LOVE REVOLUTION in english!

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

Re: GIRLISH LOVE REVOLUTION in english!

#16 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Hijiri wrote:
tuna_sushi wrote:I'm going to go to Onii-chan's rouute, but... I don't want any incest relationship X_X
It's a JVN. In the end, it'll turn out that the two of you aren't blood siblings and that the MC is adopted.
But I'll be plenty surpised if it dosen't pull the whole "Hahahaha, we're not actually related"' card...
Nope, they really are brother and sister. >:D
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#17 Post by Fungii »

15385bic wrote:I'm actually quite pro at this game ^^ (result of addiction) - almost always get 100 on all the stats.
Oh my god, you're the first person to give me tips that actually work! Lord knows how many times I tried to play this game and ended up completely alone even with guides.

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by 15385bic »

Fungii wrote: Oh my god, you're the first person to give me tips that actually work! Lord knows how many times I tried to play this game and ended up completely alone even with guides.
I'm glad it helped XD
makes the game much easier doesn't it? ~ You just need to make sure you dont neglect the guy either ;D

Klawzie
Regular
Organization: Kappa Creek
Tumblr: klawzie
Deviantart: klawzie

#19 Post by Klawzie »

This is the game that spurred my recent reawakening love for dating sims.

I've played through four times so far (solo-happy ending, Souta, Kennosuke, and then Ren). I'm actually really shocked that my first two choices were the underclassmen. I almost never like the younger love interests. But those two seemed to genuinely like her even while she was overweight (I know her male bff does too, but he's such a cringer that I feel like I'm being mean to him by even saying 'hello' so it just doesn't work for me).

I'm kind of shocked that the "grail" guy (Ren) was so unsatisfying in comparison to Souta and Kennosuke (especially Kennosuke <3).

Taking a break from the game now so I don't wear it out. But this is one of the few dating sims where I want to get with everyone. (Except the brother. Seriously. Ew.)

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#20 Post by 15385bic »

yeah this was teh game that spurred my love for otome's in the first place too X]

LOL - i liked the 2 that you mentioned most too for the same reason XD!
although onii-chan was too good looking to pass up OTL (i went there...;P)

Rye
Regular
Projects: : MAlice :

#21 Post by Rye »

Someone pull oniichan out of me! His end is true end! Eu! Creepy guy ruin my (character) appearence relate blood!
I'm hiatus from everything for exam... Slow pace on projects. I need to write and draw..
"I'm wearing your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Klawzie
Regular
Organization: Kappa Creek
Tumblr: klawzie
Deviantart: klawzie

#22 Post by Klawzie »

Oh, for sure - Onii-chan's character design is one of the very top most attractive (as expected from a brother of a beauty queen). I'd have gone for him if he weren't blood related or were something more distant like a cousin. Ohwell. :c

lalalove

#23 Post by lalalove »

waaaa *o* thanks for sharing
this is going to be exciting!
so many guys to date. mehehe. :lol:
going to play it now. weee! :D