To Love Ru Trial Trouble Walkthrough

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
KillemAll52

To Love Ru Trial Trouble Walkthrough

#1 Post by KillemAll52 »

Hi i know there is already a post for this but is there a walkthrough for To Love Ru Trial trouble? The old post had a link in it but when i clicked it, it said that the post was deleted . At the very least can someone who's beat the game help me out a little. Im missing two endings. here's a link to the VN database thread of it http://vndb.org/v3424

here are the ones i have:

Lala-Good and Bad
Mikan-Good and Bad
Yami- G&B
Yui-G&B
Run-Bad
Mikado
Rito
Mikan Yami-G&B

any help would be greatly appreciated

EDIT- Admin or mods please delete this post, i beat the game and this post is now irrelevant. Thank you
Last edited by KillemAll52 on Thu May 31, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

clannadman

Re: To Love Ru Trial Trouble Walkthrough

#2 Post by clannadman »

First of all, this is posted in the wrong section. Secondly, if you could provide a link to the game you are referencing then it would help out immensely. Also, if this is a professional game then it belongs in the General Discussion section or on another forum since this one is specifically aimed at amateur game design.

KillemAll52

#3 Post by KillemAll52 »

clannadman wrote:First of all, this is posted in the wrong section. Secondly, if you could provide a link to the game you are referencing then it would help out immensely. Also, if this is a professional game then it belongs in the General Discussion section or on another forum since this one is specifically aimed at amateur game design.
Sorry i just signed up yesterday and i just saw the general discussion tab. Also how would providing a link to the game help out, i'm looking for help from someone who has completed the game so they would know the game by title and wouldn't need a link to it

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#4 Post by LVUER »

Okay, first, I've move this thread to proper location. Don't worry about that anymore.

Second, that game was posted in LSF for a while and the creator also posted a complete walkthrough for the game. But then it seems the creator asked so that the game and the thread (and hence along with the walkthrough) to be removed from here. I think you still can find both somewhere else (or directly contact the creator).

Third, I browsed around and can't find the walkthrough anywhere... I will try looking for it on my old HDD, but since I'm pretty busy these days, I can't promise anything. I don't even know if I still have the file.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

KillemAll52

#5 Post by KillemAll52 »

LVUER wrote:Okay, first, I've move this thread to proper location. Don't worry about that anymore.

Second, that game was posted in LSF for a while and the creator also posted a complete walkthrough for the game. But then it seems the creator asked so that the game and the thread (and hence along with the walkthrough) to be removed from here. I think you still can find both somewhere else (or directly contact the creator).

Third, I browsed around and can't find the walkthrough anywhere... I will try looking for it on my old HDD, but since I'm pretty busy these days, I can't promise anything. I don't even know if I still have the file.
Thank you very much, even if you cant find it i appreciate the effort :)

clannadman

#6 Post by clannadman »

KillemAll52 wrote:Also how would providing a link to the game help out, i'm looking for help from someone who has completed the game so they would know the game by title and wouldn't need a link to it
There are a few To Love Ru games so you could be referencing any of them. A link generally helps people know what it is you are specifically talking about.

littshepkid

#7 Post by littshepkid »

PLEASE someone reupload this, I looked on the internet for like 30 minutes and cannot find shit.
Well I found 20 websites that all give me 3 part links for MF but 1 is dead and the other 2 work. :x

someotters

#8 Post by someotters »

someone should seriously upload a walkthrough. I'm dyin here trying to unlock everything :(

littshepkid

#9 Post by littshepkid »

someotters wrote:someone should seriously upload a walkthrough. I'm dyin here trying to unlock everything :(
Can u upload ur game for me please? I cannot find a link

Shoobydoo

#10 Post by Shoobydoo »

I'm sorry to necro post but after all the trouble I had searching for the same thing (walkthrough) and eventually finding a copy, I was disappointed that the walkthrough was actually incorrect in several places and was rather in-efficient in structure, so I ended up making many changes and redoing the walkthrough for myself, just on principle.

As noted in the walkthrough I've attached (Just in case someone else tries to search for a 'working' walkthrough for this game in the future):

Modifications include additional save points to decrease as much unnecessary repetition as possible. In addition, un-needed route instructions for getting an elusive Mikado CG were removed to avoid confusion, as those directions simply did not work, but the options that DID work (after much time experimenting with choice variations), I incorporated into the Yami & Mikado route. Also, the ‘Run route’ didn’t really need a separate ‘from the beginning of the game’ listing as in the original walkthrough so it was merged into another existing route to avoid more unneeded repetition. Also, some minor corrections made to *should save you* events to show who should actually be the one saving you there on a given route.

(I had to 'rar' the file because *.docx files (MS Word 2010 ver) are not allowed to be uploaded here for some reason)
To Love-Ru Trial Trouble Walkthrough.rar
(25.05 KiB) Downloaded 1336 times