Chadwick story... i really want to play it but were the...

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Mujanfawkes

Chadwick story... i really want to play it but were the...

#1 Post by Mujanfawkes »

( hope i posed it in the right spot!!!!!)
Chadwick story

Robinson • http://www.renai.us/ **just reloads the page

In this game, you are a boy whose name is Chadwick. Will you make your life be full of happiness or full of sadness or will you kill yourself?

Feb. 7, 2011 • Boy pursues Girl • 2,000 words • all ages • more information and downloads...** just reloads the page**
Release 1.0

Release Date: Feb. 7, 2011
Platforms: Windows
Engine: Ren'Py
----
Whimpers i would really like to play a game like this or a homeless boy/girl ( my brother used to be homeless and i know i could never experience
it but i want to get an idea of what it might be like.) but this sounds like a nice depress- happy story

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

Re: Chadwick story... i really want to play it but were the.

#2 Post by kara24601 »

I noticed this problem too and kept wondering what the deal was but never got around to asking / complaining about it....hopefully we will get more people on here chatting about it and then something will be done...hopefully...

At the very least, somebody should tell us what the heck is going on with this project and take it down from renai archives until they have some true download urls for it if the project is finished but just not uploaded for whatever reason....

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

Re: Chadwick story... i really want to play it but were the.

#3 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

The renai archives aren't constantly updated. Usually once a page goes up, it stays up. The download link has probably expired and the file is no longer hosted at the original link location. Short of contacting the creator to re-up, there isn't much to be done. The Renai Archive definitely needs a major overhaul.