Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni Patch released

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Hijiri
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Death Rule:lost code Overdrive Edition, Where the White Doves Rest-Tsumihanseishi
Projects: Death Rule: Killing System
Organization: MESI Games
IRC Nick: Hizi
Tumblr: mesigames
itch: hijiri

Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni Patch released

#1 Post by Hijiri »

for those that don't know, Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni (translated offfically as "The Unforgiving Flower that Blossoms in the Dead Night" but literally translated as "The Night the Red Spider Lillies Bloom") is 07th Expansion's latest release (Rose Gun Days notwithstanding) and the English patch was recently finished. You can get the patch here and the game can be ordered from here

Personally, I think the storytelling is a bit better than Umineko, and cant wait to read more.
(Note: Unlike previous 07th Expansion works, Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni does not have Arcs. Instead Each game is a collection of short stories focusing on the events occurring in a nameless school, so if and when they release a patch for the 2nd game, you won't need to have read the first one)

EDIT: Some of the stories might hit home for some people since the themes dealt with in Higanbana are very real. Personally, the 3rd episode of the first game was rather heart-wrenching since I understand that character's feelings (albeit, not rich)
Image Image
"Perfection goal that always changes. Can pursue, cannot obtain."

AllegroDiRossi
Regular
Tumblr: daroross
Deviantart: daroross

Re: Higanbana no Saku Yoru ni Patch released

#2 Post by AllegroDiRossi »

I would love to play this, considering that I loved Higurashi and Umineko. I just don't have the money right now.
Live Life Heroically