fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Fully translated

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Kratosirving
Projects: Fortissimo EXA//Akkord;Bsusvier - Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten phase

Re: fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Fully translated

#16 Post by Kratosirving »

Forgive me for bumping this up from an 8 month necro, but this is COMegamanexe (aka Kratosirving) so I felt I had to stop in and say hi. :D

I'm glad to see some more people were interested/liked the vids I made for Youtube. The amount work of psuedo-translating Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier and Fortissimo EXS//Akkord:nachsten phase was fairly substansial, but were also very rewarding projects to do. I loved the series because of how much it reminded me of Fate/Stay Night yet exceeded it in its terms of power levels, and since I felt that I would probably never see it get an official English translation I put it upon myself to attempt to do so.

I in no way declare that the work I did should be taken as 100% correct (I know that I did not do very well with the early work on Fortissimo EXA for one, and I'm sure that I mistook some points in the story at certain areas) but I hope that what is there will allow those who watch the videos to follow along with the plot, and maybe even find its way to the eyes of someone from an official translation group.