Maestria's Flower

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
jr-t
Completed: Maestria's Flower

Maestria's Flower

#1 Post by jr-t »

hi !

Well it's about time for me to find my feet here ^^'

so... i'm into digital graphic creation for years and two years ago someone proposed me to create a comic with interaction.
I found the idea great and started to work on the project.
Two years later, Maestria's Flower was born on the appstore.

Actualy i don't really know how to call this. We talked about interactive comic, sometimes adventure game with some point&click.
The things is i don't have pages with multi-boxes like traditional comics since the story is made to be read on a screen, it would'nt make any sense right !
But this isn't entirely a game neither...
Finaly, today i think it's maybe more a visual novel than a comic.. but i don't know anything about visual novels ^^'

So here it is I present to you my project, the first Opus of Maestria's Flower, i created the story, pictures, animations, music and a bit of game design since there's some touch sensitive interactions.
To be honest I have some difficulties in making this hybrid project known but maybe visual novelers would be interested in this more than comic artist or gamer.

I give you a link to the application :
Maestria's Flower

Feel free to ask anything.

Peace.

PS: I'm sorry i don't want this to look like i'm coming here just for advertising. If i can help anyone here about art creation or visual story creation just let me know.

Takatoku
Projects: Untitled Supernatural Thriller

Re: Maestria's Flower

#2 Post by Takatoku »

Woah.

I have to admit that looks pretty good! :D

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#3 Post by gekiganwing »

You have a distinct art style... but I'm not entirely sure how to describe it. Was it influenced by comics from France or western Europe? What other things have influenced your style?

jr-t

#4 Post by jr-t »

Thanks Takatoku :)

@gekiganwing
Yeah i don't know how to describe it myself ^^'

Actualy while developing my drawing skill, the only thing i knew was that i refused to copy any existing style, I allways draw by memory.
So i guess we can see lots of unconscious influences.
I've never been into american comic nor Franco-belge comic (that's how we call common European style) but probably european style is just part of my culture.
Well I had a period i read some manga, watched some animes. In fact, todays I mostly play video games ! :D
I really think that's natural influences and it's even harder to notice it from the inside.
Trust me, this has been a hard question for years while i absolutely wanted to "find my style" ^^'
Now i just don't think about it, i draw instead =P
my VN/story-based game - Maestria's Flower-
See you on DA !

jr-t

#5 Post by jr-t »

Hi friends! It's been a while.

I'm glad to anounce to you that Maestria's Flower is available for free on iOS since a couple of days. =)

http://www.emedion.com/maestriaflo/maes ... er-en.html

Be sure to check this original VN ;)
my VN/story-based game - Maestria's Flower-
See you on DA !