Amaranto (GxG)

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

Amaranto (GxG)

#1 Post by papillon »

Just heard that a new all-ages yuri game has been translated. It apparently involves schoolgirls with swords solving mysteries?

Unfortunately it can only be purchased on the Japanese side of DLsite (This is not impossible, I've done it before, but not in a while and I forget how to go about it).

If you can manage to get hold of the game, the translation patch can be found here.

I don't have the game yet so can't answer any further questions; I probably won't be buying the game until next month anyway because I'm busy right now.

whitenenesha
Regular
Projects: White Days / Fragile Hearts

Re: Amaranto (GxG)

#2 Post by whitenenesha »

I already played and got all the endings (surprisingly, because it is quite tricky). The storyline is great, well, if you read thoroughly maybe you can guess the story; the character developments are interesting to watch, and on top of it, it is rare to see an all-ages yuri VN nowadays.
The story has 4 endings with heroines (Azoth, Ria, Ayaka and the blue haired girl) and bad endings (I forgot how much).
"Just a lonely story writer."

Fanfiction.net / deviantArt / Twitter
Projects: White Days [KN], Fragile Hearts[VN]

littlenaturedeity

#3 Post by littlenaturedeity »

[ Link to pirated game removed. ]

J. Datie
Veteran

#4 Post by J. Datie »

littlenaturedeity wrote:actually, you can also download it on ....
That would be a pirate site, actually.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#5 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Hm... incredibly tempted, although I feel like I shouldn't be, considering how little research I've done on this. I've got to bookmark the page so that I can buy this when I've got the time to play it...

(Well, maybe after I dig around more to see if I'm definitely interested...)
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Shinoki
Veteran
Completed: tender feelings like water, Follower A, Moon Archer Shooting Stars, Heart's Blight, from that moment she neglected the world
Projects: Pomegranate Fruit
itch: 4noki

#6 Post by Shinoki »

There was also a +fine+ patch released. It's free, but ya gotta have the old game and well, patch it. Plus, it overwrites the old Extras it seems.
And basically... I died from playing it. There's no English patch for +fine+ but... gawd, it was epic....I died.
+fine+ ...for those who played Amaranto...you get it who that is, right....?