A VN moe contest??

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Apc
Projects: True Memories

A VN moe contest??

#1 Post by Apc »

I just recently found out about Saimoe, and I thought that it would be great if it that kind of competition is made here, but instead, with characters made by forum members.

I have no intention of doing it, just suggesting it to the forum to see if anyone is interested in doing it.

It would be great if the characters of VN's that are still works in progress be nominated too, because it would not only motivate the authors to finish their game, it would also push the artists to perfect their craft.

So if anyone is interested, then takeover this thread, as I am just suggesting a really cute idea.

IM SORRY, I THINK I PUT THIS IN THE WRONG PLACE. UHMM, PLEASE MOVE THIS TO ANIME GAMES AND JAPAN FORUM. THANKS!!
Project:
True Memories - On Hiatus

Boomsickle
Regular
Completed: Victorian Olives

Re: A VN moe contest??

#2 Post by Boomsickle »

I doubt it would be as big as "Saimoe" as there isn't as many characters plus it's a popularity contest and no vn creator would want to see their characters ranked low. Interesting idea but i doubt we would start it ourselves.

SHiNKiROU
Regular

Re: A VN moe contest??

#3 Post by SHiNKiROU »

Good idea. I have a WIP with a lots of moe, but I don't think many will participate.