Telltale Games (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, etc)

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

Re: Telltale Games (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, etc

#31 Post by Caveat Lector »

I just finished season 1 of The Walking Dead. And...gah...sob... :(

And then I immediately installed season two. Only problem is, with TellTale games (or at least the ones I've played thus far), they kind of make you want to sit and play the whole thing in one day. Which is the sign of a good game, but it does also tend to be a bad thing if you're the kind of author who tends to procrastinate. :lol: And the other problem is that it's like a really, really good chocolate bar that's absolutely delicious, but you don't want to eat it all in one sitting or else it'll be just...gone. So I'm probably going to wait another day or two, probably till the weekend, before diving in to season two. Although, some thoughts:
I knew the premise of season two was 'Clementine must survive on her own', so obviously, Lee HAD to...bite it. *comedy drums* So I wasn't entirely surprised to see him get bit at the end of episode four, but damn, that ending...I had Clem kill Lee before he could turn, and just hoped his parting words would help her survive without him, and...damn it.
...And since I am slowly but surely getting caught up on the Game of Thrones book series, I plan to also check out the GoT TellTale game after finishing the third book! (Though I'm still on the second)
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete