Ronin: Spirit of the sword

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Jerails
Veteran

#16 Post by Jerails »

O_O ...You guys should've asked me about that game almost a good year ago when I played it...

...*Does the shifty eyes. <.< >.>* Okay...Got the password for almost perfect character (I think the base stats were quad digits. I'm not dead sure of that though, it has been awhile...) Got about a dozen or so names of girls. (...Free time...LOTS of free time.) And I can beat the game with a normal character (No cheat stats) and beat it relatively easily...In other words, I was like one of those kids who plays the DDR machine at the arcade religiously, up to a point where no one else wants to play, because he's too busy playing through every song on the ultra-uber-you my friend have no life-advanced-special-hard-hard-hard difficulty...Except it was a FPS...It was like PokeMon...With girls...Leave me alone! *Hides in a corner with his cat-girl ears* Neko mimi mode...Onii-san..kisu...
It's been a while, folks!

darkknight
Veteran

#17 Post by darkknight »

The horror, the horror....He just went on and on....there was no stoping him...The horror
If one man speaks out in a crowd against everyones opinion...Who will be remembered? The one who spoke his mind, or the millions that spoke against him....

Grey
Veteran

#18 Post by Grey »

*Smacks Jerails with the paragraphing mallet* :mrgreen:

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#19 Post by Megaman Z »

Grey wrote:*Smacks Jerails with the paragraphing mallet* :mrgreen:
woah... remind me not to tick you off.
say... can I borrow the hammer? Please? please-oh-please-oh-please...?
~Kitsune Zeta

Iaman
Regular

#20 Post by Iaman »

I remember playing this game before, although now the only thing I can remember was playing it in a public building and being asked to leave because somebody saw me find one of the girls. :(

But now that I think about it, this game would be immensely fun to play with a tablet.

Hmm... :D
I have no pants!

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#21 Post by Megaman Z »

yeah, there happens to be a switch for that. even if, by chance, you didn't find one of the (adult-only) girls, with that switch on, the manga story would still show *cough* questionable content *cough*.

never thought about this game and a tablet... stabs would be a potential problem (double-click to stab, hold and DROP [downward] to slash... *wonders why uppercuts are not possible... yet side slashes are.*)
~Kitsune Zeta

Iaman
Regular

#22 Post by Iaman »

Well, my wacom graphire 3 3X5 or whatever has a button on the side that's for double clicking, so stabbing wouldn't be too hard.

Anyways, that game was fairly addicting when I did play it, but I'm not sure if I'd want to play it again. And seeing as my tablet is on a different comp(that doesn't have internet access) and I'm not allowed to install the software on this one, I can't play it with the tablet.
I have no pants!