Ai Sp@ce(visual novel MMO)

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
tylerthekitsune
Regular

Ai Sp@ce(visual novel MMO)

#1 Post by tylerthekitsune »

has anyone heard about a game called Ai sp@ce. its a free 3D mmorpg virtual world visual novel. its looks pretty interesting.
its got characters from other visual novels such as clanned. and it also hosted by nico nico douga. anyway. here is the link: http://aisp.jp/.
what do you think?

uluuu
Regular
Projects: Half Past Never

Re: Ai Sp@ce(visual novel MMO)

#2 Post by uluuu »

I've been "playing" it off and on for a while, now. It's very cute, and I like the graphics, but that's about all there is to it. There are not a lot of things to do. It can be fun, though. I like the events and stuff where the original characters are hanging around and you can interact with them and help them out.

It looks like they are working on some sort of mysterious minigame involving waterguns, which is the main thing that's keeping me interested at the moment...

animagic4u
Projects: Unbeatable Battles (Pre-Production)

#3 Post by animagic4u »

It's strange! lawlz!
I'm still weak in Japanese so I don't understand how to write the visual novel things in the game...o.O
The water game is pathetic, but to the point that it's absolutely hilarious.

nagirinara
Regular
Projects: World Academy, Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn

#4 Post by nagirinara »

So I take it there is no English translation for those of us who are still studying Japanese? =^.^= It looks adorable though, even more adorable then Webkare *which I also want in English for my laziness*. *SQUEE!* So cute!
It's Nagi Rinara: Nagi-san or Rinara-chan, not Nagirinara-san. <--- Seriously, don't do it.

Currently making:
World Academy - Version Gilbo
Currently helping:
Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn
Finished:
None =T.T=

Sheru-chan
Regular

#5 Post by Sheru-chan »

Well, webkare has a translation going on in livejournal.... but somehow i dunno wtf happened to it... i don't see any updates lately...
btw, this looks fun but this is exactly a female ver. of webkare except that much better...

glad to have learned japanese -clicks the link-
Currently working on:
Lock On! ~Sins and Atonement~ in hiatus
GXB game.
---------------------------------------
Imouto Complex is active.