New renai? titles announced

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#16 Post by mikey »

papillon wrote:Some people elsewhere are pretty annoyed about that, though, since Hirameki does strictly non-H and they don't want to see censored versions...
Well, I for one am not one of them. I mean, let's face it - many (if not the majority) of games containing h-scenes face a dilemma - they have to be for ages 18+ for the sake of the law, but with their relatively undemanding script they can't really appeal to adult players (can they...?).

That's why I like edited versions. Mezzoforte/Kite (the anime) are fine without the h-scenes, after all. So I think if you strip down the h-scenes you can see what the game is really worth. Well, some of them appear pointless. But there are exceptions, of course. Phantom. 8) And similar.

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#17 Post by chronoluminaire »

I'm with mikey on this one. The H scenes often (although not always) feel gratuitous and unnecessary. I'd like to see some games without them. But although I'm a big fan of the KimiNozo anime, I heard the game was really twisted...

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#18 Post by kara24601 »

Seems to me like they should make the h-scenes optional , maybe have them as an add on or omake for hentai fans in a special section on their site or something....that way everyone can be happy.

Piroshiki
Regular

#19 Post by Piroshiki »

chronoluminaire wrote:But although I'm a big fan of the KimiNozo anime, I heard the game was really twisted...
Well, it featured pretty much every kind of story a bishoujo game could feature, so while the main stories were mostly ren'ai, there was also a lolicon path and a sex slave path, as well as... some pretty creepy stuff involving Manami, about which I won't go into details >.>
I'm not a meat bun ~nya

TedTurtle

#20 Post by TedTurtle »

Piroshiki wrote:
chronoluminaire wrote:But although I'm a big fan of the KimiNozo anime, I heard the game was really twisted...
Well, it featured pretty much every kind of story a bishoujo game could feature, so while the main stories were mostly ren'ai, there was also a lolicon path and a sex slave path, as well as... some pretty creepy stuff involving Manami, about which I won't go into details >.>
That does sound kind of weird maybe I will check it out. As for playing ren'ai games I like games that have a good story more than good artwork. I do like to play both non H and H games(so long as it has a story that is good).