Planetarian

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Piroth

Planetarian

#1 Post by Piroth »

I used the search on the forum and it seems like noone has even mention this visual novel. Its one by Key and its in Japanese. Awe... but did i mention that the Trial and Full version has been translated by insani and other affilates of theirs? :D

The Trial is free to download, but the full version costs 1050 yen or about 10 dollars US to get. The english patch is free from insani. buy game, patch, and run. Voila.

IMO its worth the 10 dollars spent to buy, patch, and read the game.

I would talk more about the novel, but if i say anything... it will spoil it right away :(

English Web:
http://planetarian.insani.org/
You can get trial, and full version patch from there. I think it also gives you step by step to buy and download the full version.

If you play the trial version, all i can say is that.. you can't compare it to the full version.

If you are really cheap and dont wanna pay 10 dollars. Theres bound to be a full version out there for download... but if you end up loving the game... maybe you could then buy the full version =O

=P Hope to see people spam this thread after playing the game :) Yummy spam tho ;)

JackalAndromeda
Regular

#2 Post by JackalAndromeda »

I've only played the demo, sadly. It was really cute though! I liked the art a lot and it is such a nice story. When I can scrape some money together I intend to buy it.