Konami and the Tokimeki Memorial Series for boys and girls

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Celestie
Veteran

Re: Konami and the Tokimeki Memorial Series for boys and gir

#76 Post by Celestie »

Heh, well, newest version doesn't automatically mean best version, but I guess it's so if the developers heed the majority's wishes and pleas.

...I still am amazed I got Kei and Himuro (he needs quite high stats, too). And yes, those bombs were terrible. ...ohh, Sakuya is cute but I really only played him for his voice (Ishida bias here~). Now I am even more looking forward to playing the game♥
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#77 Post by manga_otaku »

I played TMGS1 again the other day and I was bored of the other guys *shot* so I went for...Chiharu!

It was amazing :') I didn't join any clubs and went shopping every Sunday. I befriended Arisawa and kept meeting up with her to raise my social and my intelligence and then I got a part-time job at the Cafe to raise up everything else :) Meeting Konno also helped for my Fitness stats :D It was amazingly fun and I was at it for ten hours in one go xD Shows my life...

Yeah just wanted to randomly say it :D
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#78 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Just thought of mentioning this.lol

TMGS boys whose route I never get tired of even after hundred times of replaying:

TMGS1
-Hazuki Kei

TMGS2
-Hariya Kounoshin
-Saeki Teru

TMGS3
-All

lol, I dunno why all the TMGS3 guys were lovable(for me). :lol:
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Joey
Regular
Projects: Water's Edge
Organization: Etoranze

#79 Post by Joey »

OtomeWeekend wrote:TMGS3
-All

lol, I dunno why all the TMGS3 guys were lovable(for me). :lol:
Me too! I thought their characters were really one-up from the previous games... and there are sooo many of them X_X

My favorite guys from the games were Suzuka (TMGS1), Shiba (TMGS2), Masaki (TMGS2), Arashi (TMGS3) and Kouichi (TMGS3)... I have weird tastes >_> I'd say Shiba's my favorite though. \o/ Gotta love the sporty guys!
Image (devblog) || devtwitter | devtumblr

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#80 Post by OtomeWeekend »

-out of topic- Did you change your username or there was really another user who's name was niki?--with same look of art style and devblog? O.O *shot*

Well, least faves for me are usually the sporty type... Arashi barely saved his foot on my list just because... i dunno i love his common sense... and obvious bluntness... Seiji won't even par on his bluntness for real xD

Though seriously, he is the only sporty guy I've played in the series. O.O
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#81 Post by SilverxBlue »

If we are on the topic of Favorites, then I'll just add this... ^_^
TMGS 1
Morimura Sakuya
Himuro Reiichi

TMGS2
Hikami Itaru
Wakaouji-Sensei
(L) Komori Taku (Before he had the haircut ^_^;)
Christopher Wetherfield (I honestly don't know why I liked him, maybe it's because of the cute accent and his ridiculous funny antics. o__o)

TMGS 3
Tamao and Arashi

Don't judge me and my obsession for meganes! >_<
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Joey
Regular
Projects: Water's Edge
Organization: Etoranze

#82 Post by Joey »

OtomeWeekend wrote:-out of topic- Did you change your username or there was really another user who's name was niki?--with same look of art style and devblog? O.O *shot*
Haha no! Niki's my partner in crime. We're in the same dev team XD Also she drew my avatar pic for me. They're supposed to match~
SilverxBlue wrote: (L) Komori Taku
omg Komori was totally L to me too! xD I LOVED HIS ACCENT!
Image (devblog) || devtwitter | devtumblr

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#83 Post by Riviera »

My favorites, in order:

TMGS 1

Loved
Kazuma Suzuka - He's just so cute and blushy~
Madoka Kijo - He can cook = he is awesome. Plus the funky accent amuses me.
Wataru Hibiya - For the simple fact that I have the hugest fangirl crush on his seiyuu, Kappei. *high-pitched squeal* :oops:
Jin Tendo - Just because I'm a sucker for those redemption storylines >_>

Hated
Ikkaku Amanohashi - Pedo-san leave me alone for the love of god. :(
Goro Hanatsubaki - There are no words.

TMGS 2

Loved
Hikami Itaru - Gets so cute and blushy, awwww. Is funny when he's all fired up.
Shiba Katsumi - His story is so sweet and touching..
Saeki Teru - Stupid tsunderes being so... stupid. Boy was his route entertaining.
Komori Taku - I wish he was a main guy, because his route was so nice and I really enjoyed drawing him out of his shell.

Hated
Majima Tarou - Hmmm, hmmm, let's just say there's no way I'd realistically go out with him. Even if he paid me.

Ahaha, there are so many names on this list. -_-

No, I haven't played TMGS 3 yet... :(
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#84 Post by OtomeWeekend »

let me add TMGS 1: Tendou Jin xD

btw, i only found out that "that" voice was hoshi shinichirou only after i digged stuff on sanada yukimura(sengoku basara) *facepalm*
The times I've heard hoshi ever voice, it was always the "uke" kinds so i was surprised when he actually voiced tendou and yukimura Dx

manga_otaku
Veteran

#85 Post by manga_otaku »

Does no one like Aoki Chiharu? :o Personally for TMGS1 I found him and Suzuka the best so far. Kei's one was just too...meh.
Projects:
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#86 Post by SilverxBlue »

Joey wrote:omg Komori was totally L to me too! xD I LOVED HIS ACCENT!
I know right! When I first saw him, I screamed "THIS PERSON HAS GOT TO BE L!"
manga_otaku wrote:Does no one like Aoki Chiharu? :o Personally for TMGS1 I found him and Suzuka the best so far. Kei's one was just too...meh.
FINALLY! Someone who thinks Kei is too "meh" as well. His ending... sorta... made me cry though.

For Aoki, I kinda like him too. But he's just too shy... I literally got pissed when he ran off when he was about to meet the heroine at the park. I was all... "I shopped hundreds of times just to meet you, and this is how you repay me?"
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#87 Post by OtomeWeekend »

SilverxBlue wrote:
For Aoki, I kinda like him too. But he's just too shy... I literally got pissed when he ran off when he was about to meet the heroine at the park. I was all... "I shopped hundreds of times just to meet you, and this is how you repay me?"
lol, it actually never crossed my mind... *maybe because i eventually just meet him without even caring how many times I've shopped.... i mean, i always end up meeting him without doing any effort even when I'm trying to catch another man's heart.

---But seriously, I exploded up when he just bumped into me and just you know, his sprite is kinda smirking(not feeling sorry at all for goddamn's sake) then just ran away without an "excuse me" or an "apology" at all, if I wasn't treasuring my DS, i would have stomped and destroyed my screen through the f**ked up frustration I've felt at that time. >.>

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#88 Post by Riviera »

SilverxBlue wrote:
manga_otaku wrote:Does no one like Aoki Chiharu? :o Personally for TMGS1 I found him and Suzuka the best so far. Kei's one was just too...meh.
FINALLY! Someone who thinks Kei is too "meh" as well. His ending... sorta... made me cry though.
Count me in on the "Kei is meh" club. He's nice enough, but he's just so out of it and he keeps going to sleep -_-;;;

I haven't finished his route, but I don't really plan to because I just can't keep interest long enough. o_O

manga_otaku
Veteran

#89 Post by manga_otaku »

SilverxBlue wrote:For Aoki, I kinda like him too. But he's just too shy... I literally got pissed when he ran off when he was about to meet the heroine at the park. I was all... "I shopped hundreds of times just to meet you, and this is how you repay me?"
LOL. True that. But I liked pursuing him and his ending was cute at the end so it was a fun route to play :') Now excuse me while I coo over Suzuka's cute and blushing personality :3
Projects:

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#90 Post by Riviera »

manga_otaku wrote:
SilverxBlue wrote:For Aoki, I kinda like him too. But he's just too shy... I literally got pissed when he ran off when he was about to meet the heroine at the park. I was all... "I shopped hundreds of times just to meet you, and this is how you repay me?"
LOL. True that. But I liked pursuing him and his ending was cute at the end so it was a fun route to play :') Now excuse me while I coo over Suzuka's cute and blushing personality :3
Hmmm, yes, that's what I spent most of TMGS 1 doing. :oops: