Konami and the Tokimeki Memorial Series for boys and girls

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Konami and the Tokimeki Memorial Series for boys and gir

#61 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Er, no. I have the actual game and I didn't really need the patching. I was just curious on how this patching and stuff works X.x
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#62 Post by ririruetoo »

It's pretty easy to patch.
ImageImageImage

Celestie
Veteran

#63 Post by Celestie »

Girl's Side 3rd Story will be ported to PSP now. Wonder what extras this'll have~
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#64 Post by OtomeWeekend »

ahaha, this has finally answered the puzzle as to why B's log has been featuring tmgs 3 monthly even after a year from its release B]

<.< I hope we wont say goodbye to skinship(MOUJUUTSUKAI HAS SKINSHIP so why not? x] ).

i'm glad its not a port in 3DS which is a console i probably wont own less it becames cheaper later....

Extras could probably new events and CGs(the usual port's new stuffs) and probably a new secret character(how i wish they would introduce a new chara from a new school signifying that tmgs 4 in a new school is upcoming x) )...or maybe you can finally have a harem ending? xD ---and probably, they will add the op, which they didn'T(for i dunno reason in any tmgs DS releases konami did) in DS, it is on sony playstation console again afterall ^_~(they only included the ops in sony ps2 consoles...why?!)

i hope hazuki makes a better extra appearance than simply... a print for a t-shirt....

While B's Log is spilling the beans now, lol, konami hasn't made any announcement in their site nor made an official website for it or update on their blog or TMGS 3 DS's site or the konami girl's side site.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Counter Arts
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Fading Hearts, Infinite Game Works
Projects: Don't Save the World
Organization: Sakura River

#65 Post by Counter Arts »

Looking at some of the earlier posts about reasons why Konami doesn't localize their tokimeki games in English... eh... I guess I may try to talk to them.
Fading Hearts is RELEASED
http://www.sakurariver.ca

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#66 Post by OtomeWeekend »

and now, that i also looked at previous posts, i realized TMGS 3 topic pwned this thread xD

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#67 Post by Riviera »

Celestie wrote:Girl's Side 3rd Story will be ported to PSP now. Wonder what extras this'll have~
When it comes out. I must get this.

I am making a point to get psp otome games to help me with my japanese studies.

At least, that's the excuse I use. :)
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Celestie
Veteran

#68 Post by Celestie »

Riviera wrote: I am making a point to get psp otome games to help me with my japanese studies.

At least, that's the excuse I use. :)
Hey, that's my plan, too! 8D Befre that, i have to get a PSP first, but my Japanese lessons don't start in another month, so it's still fine. I'll want GS3 PSP, too. Hm, debating if I'd still paly the DS version, then...
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#69 Post by OtomeWeekend »

:) finally got the 11th issue of B's log. x) Well, as I've thought, skinship would be gone but a 2D animated sprites had been added in the game x3

well, i posted the stuff in my blog though I was too lazy to scan the whole stuff and post the photos so no images :P
btw, still recommends the DS game even with the PSP game only if you wanna experience the skinship system. :D

Celestie
Veteran

#70 Post by Celestie »

Bleh, B's Log (previous one, I believe) was outta stock. I really wanted whatever Starry Sky freebies that magazine offered ;_;

Skinship can be quiet fun, so yes, DS version is really recommended, nevertheless, so~

I have a question about 3rd story, though: There is no female friends rival stuff anymore, right? Instead some form of triangle-relationship with two guys and yourself...or so? xD

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#71 Post by OtomeWeekend »

yes, something I was really glad about. No more backstabbing and stuff. ---And nothing could beat the happiness when siblings, senpai who were friends and senpai-kouhai relationship gets shattered because of the heroine? :twisted: I always love love triangles but with the girl being the issue not the guy xD

*I'm such a super evil woman*

Celestie
Veteran

#72 Post by Celestie »

*raeg* Why is Otomedia Vol.4 outta stock as well?!

OH, I TOTALLY AGREE, I actually am not that much of mushy romance conflicts but with otome games it's an exception (the entire otome game stuff is an exception for me who enjoys shounen over shoujo xD), and thus I am always more of a guy/heroine/guy fan than the other way around. (Ahem, I wouldn't mind gyu/guy/heroine, either, if you get what I want to depict xD) I just...still hate the bombs. D: You know, Harvest Moon Tale of Two Towns has added somtehing similiar apparently, called "Jeaousy Points" that surface with all guys but it's such a small issue...unlike bombs. Luckily I never let a bomb go boom yet but.....it still frustrates me xD Well, it's either a fantranlation will be available in the future or I will wind up playing Japanese when I can understand enough. IF I understand enough.

Nah, not evil. It's just nice to get some attention and get the gyus fight for you/the heroine. It's a secret wish of every girl. (That is, until you experiecne it in real-life, I guess? Or so I think, can't be pretty in real-life xD)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#73 Post by OtomeWeekend »

you mean bokujou monogatari futago no mura? (I actually posted about the sudden jealousy of Ash when Kamil and I went to date in Gamefaqs before cause it was the first time it ever ever happened in my bokujou life) :lol:

well, I dunno if you haven't heard of it but one of the nicest features in TMGS3 is less or almost no bombs unless you rage mode and make other fall in love with you then ignore them later. :/ I would meet all the characters then just ignore them and woot, no bombs until graduation! :)

Celestie
Veteran

#74 Post by Celestie »

Err, yeah, I think that was the Japanese title of Twin Towns xD I just started playing it, so... I read it on the fogu (harvest moon centric help) website. Nnng, the game is addicting.

...REALLY?! You know, that makes so much more sense! Because, how realistci si it taht you meet all guys but clearyl show no interest in them by dating one specific person and tehy all want to bomb you afetr a while of ignoring them?! That's like they are obsessed with the heroine and get nasty if she doesn't respond to their feelings that shouldn't have developed yet /D It's logical they want to bomb the heroine when she makes them fall in love with her and then ignore her withut reason, though 8D GS3 sounds awesome, I really want to play it *A*

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#75 Post by OtomeWeekend »

well, yeah. GS3 is by far the best(its the newest afterall). Konami responded to the fans' plead on the super difficult bombing system so they reduced it for the better).

---and the reason why i always rage mode in tmgs 1 before... since Kei's stats requirements were perfectionist... i needed to meet almost all the dudes and because i can't possibly give them time when I'm aiming for my Kei-chama, they bombed me like hell especially sakuya <.< I hated that little brat when i play other's route. I love him in his route though..