Lucent Heart (planned MMO/real life relationship service)

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Lucent Heart (planned MMO/real life relationship service)

#1 Post by gekiganwing »

A few minutes after I posted about Project Exist, I found an article by professional writer / otome game fan Jenni Lada about Lucent Heart (worksafe link: http://www.gamertell.com/gaming/comment ... ent-heart/ ).

It sounds like Lucent Heart is an MMORPG currently being created that will also act as a real-world matchmaking service. There's not much info about how this will work yet (the official site at http://www.lucentheart.com currently has a trailer and links for signing up).

That said, I'm not sure what to think yet. As the Gamertell article states, some people have formed real life relationships through general audience MMOs. But at the same time, there's a lot of potential problems -- including but not limited to cyberstalking and "G.I.F.T." behavior.

Aquane
Veteran

Re: Lucent Heart (planned MMO/real life relationship service

#2 Post by Aquane »

I found Lucent Heart a couple of days ago myself. It looks pretty interesting.. though the whole match making relationship thing is a bit weird... guess it could be good roleplay if anything. I was drawn in by the graphics at first, the skills look awesome too and I read up about skills online and it looks promising.

Topagae

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit a

#3 Post by Topagae »

"Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit..."
Last edited by Topagae on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suzuki-han

#4 Post by suzuki-han »

I saw the Japanese Ver. two years ago, tried to play it cause I was taken by the art and graphics but never ever able to play it(not fluent in japanese before...and i was seemed to be asked by a paypal account, i don't remember anymore).

They finally brought it to the english-speaking mass, sigh, finally! Hope there's no region-lock for this like in Grand Chase. For the benefit of people like me who have no stable country to live with. >_>

dramspringfeald
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: The Echo, CBlue, Safety_Dance

#5 Post by dramspringfeald »

Didn't we have WoW for this?
or even Second Life?
Don't be a Poser! Learn to Draw
Learn to Draw with Stan Lee
Learn to Draw with Mark Crilley
If you want you can brows my art. My art can be found at...FA // IB // DA Neglected for a few years so I'm just now updating it

Learn to break a bone to break a bone,
Learn to build a house to build a house,
Learn to make a Game to make a Game.