The Otome World According to Rivi & Meg! *spoilers*

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

Re: The Otome World According to Rivi & Meg! *spoilers*

#46 Post by manga_otaku »

Have you tried the marriage one that they released as well? It's go six obtainable guys (3 you have to purchase to get their story) and they've each got 12 chapters each. It's adorable and frustrates me xD Each also have 6(?) CGs that just make me go AAWWWWWWWW or just nosebleed *blush*
Anyways, I think you should check it out because you may fall in love with it Rivi ;)

EDIT: It's called "Shall we date?:KONKATSU" :)
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#47 Post by Riviera »

manga_otaku wrote:Have you tried the marriage one that they released as well? It's go six obtainable guys (3 you have to purchase to get their story) and they've each got 12 chapters each. It's adorable and frustrates me xD Each also have 6(?) CGs that just make me go AAWWWWWWWW or just nosebleed *blush*
Anyways, I think you should check it out because you may fall in love with it Rivi ;)

EDIT: It's called "Shall we date?:KONKATSU" :)
Oh yeah, I reviewed that one too. I liked Nakaba and Mikumo the best. :D

Yuuki is fun too, though.

I actually think this is the weakest of Solmare's games, but it's still way better than a lot of iOS dating games.

My favorites so far are Ninja Love and My Sweet Prince, with Heian Love in second and Konkatsu in third.

They also just released a game called Shall we date?: Actor to be.

They have one bonus pack for it, and it looks like one of the characters in it is a girl! WOW!
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#48 Post by Tag- »

I'm really glad this is back :D

I remember stalking this blog ages ago when I was still a lemmasoft lurker :3
PM me if needed

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#49 Post by Riviera »

Tag- wrote:I'm really glad this is back :D

I remember stalking this blog ages ago when I was still a lemmasoft lurker :3
Haha, thank you! :D

The blog's been relocated to my wordpress account. Hope you still like!

I've reviewed all of Solmare's games so far and finished Emperor Kuze's LP. Hinata's is finished up to chapter six, and I expect to get chapter seven done sometime this weekend. Hopefully.

I'm also running a Solmare contest! Any kind of fanart or fanfiction or Let's Play work is eligible, and the 1st place prize is a $15 iTunes gift card! :)

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#50 Post by Riviera »

Well, contest is finished, and am starting to review non-iOS games... gasp-shock-awe. First one up was Winter in Fairbrook, by our very own Winter Wolves.

Unless suggested otherwise, I'll probably do some more WW games, and some of Hanako's games as well, then some of the newer ones from this site. Most don't need it (I think?), but I figure it can't hurt to try to get em more publicity.

.... Although so far I think my WiF review only directed one person over to the WW page. Yay?

nefferinthia
Regular

#51 Post by nefferinthia »

Rivi, whatever happened to your blog? :c I was an avid follower and when it just disappeared one day I really wondered what was up. Your database on all released English otome games was really useful. Why did you take it all down?