Tales of the world: radiant mythology 3

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
namakemono-chan

Tales of the world: radiant mythology 3

#1 Post by namakemono-chan »

i just got the game few days ago. it was much more better than the latters(which is of course). i haven't finished it yet though. so, people who have played it, what do you think of the game?
my blog:Otome Science

Forgive the bad English, English is not my first language nor second; It's currently my 3rd language.

Freelancer
Regular
Completed: Right in Two
Projects: Alex's Problem

Re: Tales of the world: radiant mythology 3

#2 Post by Freelancer »

Radiant Mythology 3?
I'm still waiting for the 2nd one.
I loved the first one, and the 2nd one looks really good (At least just as good), but come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any screens or videos of the 3rd one.
(Just looked up screens) Looks just like the others, with more characters.
*sigh* I wonder what will happen first, Namco releasing this in English, or me memorizing all 1945 general use Kanji. (Safe money is on me)
Anyway, I haven't played the 3rd one yet(Despite the fact that you were specifically asking for people who did) but I hope to someday!
[WIP] Alex's Problem
It's my first VN so I'm excited. :D
Character, BG, and CG artists are filled
Right in Two has been released. Download it today!

Kael
Regular
Projects: Roaming, Red Snow??? Some others as composer.

#3 Post by Kael »

I was able to play it recently because one of my friends loves to export games from Japan. I'm not too fond of the "Tales" series, and I've played just some of them, although Tales of Vesperia was nice. I've to say that technically this one is superior than the other two iterations, even so I still have mixed feeling about the game. The graphics are so appealing to me, combat is nice; while not perfectly fluid it achieves its goal with a mix of cool special abilities, music is really well done, I personally love some of the boss and dungeons tracks. (I don't want to say much about the story because my Japanese isn't top notch, in fact it is really amateurish, but to be honest it didn't look bad.) I'm not exactly aware why I didn't like this game much, it has great quality and it's fun, maybe I'm just too biased. I don't own a PSP and my friend won't borrow me her's; my stakes to actually finish this one is practically 0.

Overall it's good, although not into my likings. Aww, well that's just me, I guess I'm too picky here >.<.

Thank you!

namakemono-chan

#4 Post by namakemono-chan »

@ freelancer:
...Well, I don't really know when would be the US ver. would come out since I played the japenese versions. And about not seeing any of the videos about the 3rd!? I've seen one in youtube(the promotional vid.). Well, I just happen to see it in GEO and bought it that moment so i guess i can't really say if there were or were there no vids or sumthing.

@kael:
At first i wasn't very fond of tales series too(I first played tales of the tempest) but somehow i always ended up buying tales games and now i really love them. Though tales of the world: RM3 has nice graphics and all... i started feeling its such a cliche and there really is nothing new at all(don't get me wrong, I'd still continue to play it and i still love to play it just that there really is nothing new at all, adlibitum, characters, system etc.)

The only thing that's new here was asbel and the league and that there are more options in customizing my character.
my blog:Otome Science

Forgive the bad English, English is not my first language nor second; It's currently my 3rd language.