FF4:Complete Collection PSP (thoughts?)

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
namakemono-chan

FF4:Complete Collection PSP (thoughts?)

#1 Post by namakemono-chan »

anyone played it already? I saw it on Geo today, and was thinking if it has any difference from the previous remake(DS, i mean).

I love ff4 but if it just the exact same thing as the ds remake, i would probably give myself some time to think if ever i would buy it....
my blog:Otome Science

Forgive the bad English, English is not my first language nor second; It's currently my 3rd language.

GLACIER
Regular

Re: FF4:Complete Collection PSP (thoughts?)

#2 Post by GLACIER »

I don't know a whole lot about this one, but it's derived from the original version of FF4 (2D graphics, albeit redrawn from scratch. I'll assume that the battle balance is based on the GBA version and not the original) as opposed to the DS remake.

Extra content includes the after story that was released on WiiWare, as well as a new "Interlude" chapter.

namakemono-chan

Re: FF4:Complete Collection PSP (thoughts?)

#3 Post by namakemono-chan »

Oh! Thanks for the info! I haven't played the wii ver(doesn't have wii) so I'd probably get this.
my blog:Otome Science

Forgive the bad English, English is not my first language nor second; It's currently my 3rd language.