[OPEN] Eastbound Stars: The Drowning Halls - UI PROGRAMMERS, ARTISTS, SITE HOSTING, AND MUSICIANS NEEDED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
McRad
Regular
Projects: Eastbound Stars: The Drowning Halls

Re: [OPEN] Eastbound Stars: The Drowning Halls - UI PROGRAMMERS, ARTISTS, SITE HOSTING, AND MUSICIANS NEEDED

#16 Post by McRad »

UPDATE:

I'm looking for somebody to handle the UI for the game as we move on. Hopefully, somebody might be interested by that prospect

Naustix
Regular
Completed: ACE Academy
Projects: Entangled States, GalaCollider
Organization: Studio Lockheart
Github: naustix

Re: [OPEN] Eastbound Stars: The Drowning Halls - UI PROGRAMMERS, ARTISTS, SITE HOSTING, AND MUSICIANS NEEDED

#17 Post by Naustix »

Maybe I can help with that UI, or anything else- I would love to get involved. Hit me up if you're still looking for help!
Lead Programmer from ACE Academy
Project Lead & Engineer for Entangled States / Founder at Studio Lockheart

Ruuna
Tumblr: laruuna
Deviantart: LaRuuna

#18 Post by Ruuna »

Hello I interested on your project as an artist, here's an example of my work, IG: https://www.instagram.com/felicelaruuna/

RobinBobin

#19 Post by RobinBobin »

Hello Lisa, I`m interested in participating as UI programmer in your project.

My main job is web developer, so I have enough experience in organizing and styling different interfaces, and Python in my main working language.
On other side, I don`t have any gamedev experience and nothing to show except my old websites projects, but I have learned available materials about RenPy engine and created some scenes using official tutorials, so I`m looking for possibility to try myself in RenPy project.

I can do some test tasks for your game so you will be able to make a decision. Please contact me via email to st-e-e@yandex.ru

McRad
Regular
Projects: Eastbound Stars: The Drowning Halls

#20 Post by McRad »

Hey everybody, just a reminder that we are still looking for people who would love to help us out! Make sure to read the first post in the thread!

Kia
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: KiaAzad
Discord: Kia#6810

#21 Post by Kia »

McRad wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:07 pm Hey everybody, just a reminder that we are still looking for people who would love to help us out! Make sure to read the first post in the thread!
interesting to see this project is still alive.
Since you never got back to me, I guess you don't need a GUI designer or programmer anymore, right?

catgame21234
Regular
Completed: 1
Projects: Looking for a art job; Want some help? Join n we can talk https://discord.gg/fydp3Vj
Tumblr: catgame21234.tumblr.com

#22 Post by catgame21234 »

Hello, I am a professional illustrator who is looking to provide their professional talents to you.

>>>>Artists are expected to be able to grasp the style of the PC-98 and be comfortable working in a set style that may not be their own.<<<<

It was this part of your pitch that caught my attention, and I greatly desire to be apart of a team. I have background knowledge in graphic design so I may help out with layout and preforming well in many different styles is my strong suit.

Here’s my website: https://catgame21234.wixsite.com/baileycowell

Here’s my twitter so you can get a grasp of my personality: https://twitter.com/Catti21234

Here’s a thread full of people who’ve worked with me in the past giving me reviews ((these are for creative projects)): viewtopic.php?f=63&t=47512&p=474278#p474278

If you want to get ahold of me please PM me or join this discord server which I made 0NLY for clients to add me quickly on discord!

https://discord.gg/JxU34AV
At the time of this posting, I'll be open all day, so I hope we can sit down and talk!
If you don’t trust this link, then my discord name is catti#7142
Oy! Just call me Catti.
An inspiring developer but mostly artist. You can see my artwork here. Want to get ahold of me? Click here so we can talk fast on discord.