Voice Actor: [closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LMoore
Projects: Sins of the Flesh
Deviantart: disposableactor

Voice Actor: [closed]

#1 Post by LMoore »

I'm in need of a voice actor to complete a demo for a subversive dating sim/visual novel. Here's a link to the projects current site. The demo will be used to publicize the full game and attempt to procure funding through a kickstarter campaign. Regardless of outcome, you will receive copy and credit.

The story follows Richard Blotz, a young man who's bad decisions lead to a lethal ending. After attempting to drug his date, he finds himself on an operating table.

Currently, Blotz needs a voice.
The work load is 34 lines.

SUBMISSIONS
1. record in".mp3" format
2. Save files as files as "username_character-name_line#.mp3"
3. Send files to lezliemoore@hotmail.com

As you can see, he's a popped collar wearing, solo cup toting, frat joining kind of bro.

1. (Blotz thinks he may have been spotted tampering with his date's drink. She has just walked up to him and said 'You seem deep in thought') "Ummm, no. Not really . . . um . . . so. . . How are you studying? I mean your studies, how are they coming along?"

2. (drunk, on the verge of passing out) "What do you mean? I feel - woah. Okay, I do feel a little diz-"

3. (nauseous) "Actually -" (retches)

4. (upon waking up naked in a dissection lab) "A what? Why? What's going on?"
Last edited by LMoore on Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neryko
Regular
Deviantart: neryko

Re: Voice Actor: Copy, Credit, and Deferred Payment

#2 Post by Neryko »

If there is no money, shouldnt this poject been at "free project section"?
ImageImageImageImage

Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

#3 Post by Laiska »

Neryko wrote:If there is no money, shouldnt this project been at "free project section"?
I believe games working in a profit share model go under this category. (Looks like the game will be funded if the KS is successful.)

LMoore
Projects: Sins of the Flesh
Deviantart: disposableactor

#4 Post by LMoore »

Non-commercial means nobody is getting any money and "paid work" is paid work. Since I intend to pursue it commercially, it wouldn't be fair to cut out the people that helped make it happen. So the model of "If I make money, you make money" does fall under commercial. Also, I think I could be looking at a law suit if I told talent that my project was non-commercial when I fully intended to market it.

Also, "copy" means an edited copy of the actor's work suitable for reel usage.