[Closed] Looking for a Background Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lockvia
Regular
Projects: Prank Masters
Organization: Lockvia Studios
Tumblr: lockvia
itch: lockvia

[Closed] Looking for a Background Artist

#1 Post by Lockvia »

Hi I'm Skyler from Lockvia Studios and we are currently looking for a background artist for a commercial otome game.

The visual novel is about a girl who loves painting with watercolours and after finding an old set of watercolours she had somehow painted people into life.

We currently only need the lineart of the background because we are aiming to have the colouring of the backgrounds to be done by the sprite artist to keep the colour style consistent. The number of backgrounds in this project would be around 8-10 backgrounds (not including variations). It is also most likely that you'll be drawing the lineart backgrounds for the CGs as well.

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by Lockvia on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Looking for a Background Artist

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

for which of your projects are you recruiting? You may consider updating the link in your opening post to lead directly to information on said project - otherwise, you're offering too little information to make this a valid Recruitment post as by our requirements.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Lockvia
Regular

Re: Looking for a Background Artist

#3 Post by Lockvia »

Taleweaver wrote:Hey,

for which of your projects are you recruiting? You may consider updating the link in your opening post to lead directly to information on said project - otherwise, you're offering too little information to make this a valid Recruitment post as by our requirements.
Thank you for letting me know! I've fixed up the post!

Lockvia
Regular

Re: [Closed] Looking for a Background Artist

#4 Post by Lockvia »

Thank you to those who have applied. We have found a background artist for our visual novel.