Artist for A God's Prayer [Split revenue]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Tracy Bullet
Regular

Artist for A God's Prayer [Split revenue]

#1 Post by Tracy Bullet »

Hey, guys. I am now the head writer for a team that's doing a paranormal horror visual novel called "A God's Prayer." My employer has been having rough luck finding artists, so I said I'd ask around. Knowing lemma, I figured it would be a good place.

I want to get it straight before anyone gets excited or wastes their time: this isn't a conventionally paying job. It's revenue share. I'm on the same deal. If that's a risk you're not willing to take, or if you need money right when you give your work or maybe even before or else the apocalypse and your rent collector will no longer be stoppable, this job is not for you.
Waugh, I already feel bad for myself for losing you!

I should probably say some things about the project. It is long term, but releases should come in between chapters. It is the story of Allen, a boy with powers he is unaware of and danger he thought only existed in movies. To save all he knows, he must team up with a murderer. Meanwhile, odd things are happening to his friends. The deeper into the story things get, the more likely not just that someone will be killed but that someone will break down into a killer. Keep your guard up even among those you love and try to figure out the mystery of the casks.

Was that confusing? Well, if it was, it at least sounded interesting, yeah?

Please ask if you want to know more and tell me if you may want to hop on board the team. We have jackets! :D (Ok, no we don't, but maybe when we have money we'll make t-shirts. How cool would that be?)
Last edited by Tracy Bullet on Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alexzandria
Regular
Deviantart: Alexzandria44

Re: Artist for A God's Prayer [Split revenue]

#2 Post by Alexzandria »

What kind of art style are you looking for? And how many sprites do you think you'll need?

Tracy Bullet
Regular

#3 Post by Tracy Bullet »

Oh my. I think those are questions for him, but as far as sprites go - a lot. The game has a huge cast of characters. I'm also unsure of the style, but I assume a general dark-and-bloody anime style would be just great. Again, sorry for my lack of knowledge. My employer isn't online right now, and I have gotten multiple questions beyond just yours. When he gets on, I assure I will get answers. Until then, I hope you don't keep you in too much disappointment or suspense.

Tracy Bullet
Regular

#4 Post by Tracy Bullet »

We found someone! Also, I think I'm supposed to not answer questions anymore, or at least not on a forum everyone can see. Oops? Anyway, thanks to everyone who showed interest and contacted me. I really appreciate and the support people are giving.