We are geNe6 and we are developing Divinity Divide.
The story is about the Disciples, who go to earth to rehabilitate the "Fallen" disciples. The disciples believe that everyone should be given a second chance before being hunted and executed. However, this is not their primary motive of doing this.
The rehabilitation works via the Divinity Link. The link shares emotions and primal thoughts. The downside of it is that the link works both ways. If the fallen overpowers the disciple, the disciple will fall as well. This makes the link project an unspoken contest between the disciples. The MC, Areon, is challenged to participate in this project. He is afterall, one of the best disciples. By fate, he gets linked with a girl who is a fallen and feeds on the emotion of grief. She despises the world in it's current state and hates the disciples because they are just turning a blind eye to it. Areon, confused by the nonsense of this girl, will face a bigger challenge than he could've ever imagined.
Who can join the project?
Currently we're in need of:
- An additional artist(backgrounds and/or scenery)(POSITION CLOSED)
- A writer. (POSITION CLOSED) Someone who can deliver at least 3-4k words a week. Needs to be open to feedback, and able to respond frequently. Also needs to be capable of writing Psychological, fantasy, action, romance, and mature/darker themed scenes.
- Programmers (I can help with this if needed)(POSITION CLOSED)
- A musician! We need someone to make the music.(POSITION CLOSED)
- Anything else if you think you can contribute to the project.
If you want more information or ask a question, feel free to ask.
You can also PM me for skype or my e-mail.
Thanks for reading,