Lunescara - Fantasy Otome CANCELLED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
acsh

Re: Lunescara - Fantasy Otome (REOPENED!!!)

#31 Post by acsh »

Congrats for the filled cast! Real shame I didn't get to send you my files before the update, though :/ I ended up sending the email to "pinksquirrelames" and by today was just about wondering if I'd get a response :roll: Regardless, I'm still looking forward to the game! c:

FrozenApple66
Regular
Projects: Lunescara (Hiatus) The Cottage (NaNo16)
Organization: Pink Squirrel Games

#32 Post by FrozenApple66 »

acsh wrote:Congrats for the filled cast! Real shame I didn't get to send you my files before the update, though :/ I ended up sending the email to "pinksquirrelames" and by today was just about wondering if I'd get a response :roll: Regardless, I'm still looking forward to the game! c:
I'm sorry about that. You can still send in auditions: I need a voice for Eli, Dawn, King Dusk, Lord Glaisen, the Village Doctor, and potentially Midnight still.

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#33 Post by crystalscm »

May I ask who's proofreading which chapter / how you are going to have others edit your chapters (is it going to be by route, by act, etc.)?

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#34 Post by Ferdokki »

I got swamped with summer class work, but after my exam I'm going to try and apply for Sebastian's role! =3

FourEyesGirl

#35 Post by FourEyesGirl »

Thank you so much for the opportunity :) Looking forward to working with everyone!

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#36 Post by Ferdokki »

Just sent in my auditions to your email!
I auditioned for Sebastian and the Village Doctor.

If my voice works for neither, then I'd still love to participate by being one of the various minor characters if there are any available!

FrozenApple66
Regular

#37 Post by FrozenApple66 »

crystalscm wrote:May I ask who's proofreading which chapter / how you are going to have others edit your chapters (is it going to be by route, by act, etc.)?

Everyone will be editing chapter 1 and will be split between Full Moon or New Moon Paths. Sorry I have been silent lately, work has caught up to me.

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#38 Post by crystalscm »

FrozenApple66 wrote: Everyone will be editing chapter 1 and will be split between Full Moon or New Moon Paths. Sorry I have been silent lately, work has caught up to me.
Ah, I see. I don't know when I'm going to be editing (>_<) or if you need Gmail, but I still hope to work with you on this project, FrozenApple! And thank you for answering... So, some people will edit the Full Moon path, and the others will edit the New Moon (I don't know the differences between these endings... to be honest).

FrozenApple66
Regular

#39 Post by FrozenApple66 »

Hello everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say Lunescara is cancelled until further notice. I will not be working on any other visual novels either as I just don't have the time or money to invest in them anymore. Thank you to everyone who has offered to work on this game with me and everyone who has shown their support. Unfortunately, I just cannot work anymore. I wish I had the time to speak to each of you in person and you all deserve much more than me flaking out like this. Hopefully one day, I will return, but it is just not in the cards for me right now. Good luck to you all and once again: I apologize.