Lunescara - Fantasy Otome CANCELLED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
FourEyesGirl

Re: Lunescara - Fantasy Otome (REOPENED!!!)

#16 Post by FourEyesGirl »

I would love to try for the voice roles of Elaine and Sonya! :D

Demo Reel: https://soundcloud.com/foureyesgirl/vic ... -demo-reel

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#17 Post by Ferdokki »

I'd be interested in trying out for Cora, Sonya and Cora's mom.
If my voice isn't suitable for any of those, then I wouldn't mind just working as one of the minor servants, resistance members, etc.

chaostranquility

#18 Post by chaostranquility »

I sent a message but didn't get a reply - were you able to take a listen to the demos? :)

FrozenApple66
Regular
Projects: Lunescara (Hiatus) The Cottage (NaNo16)
Organization: Pink Squirrel Games

#19 Post by FrozenApple66 »

Hey guys!

Four - Thank you for your audition! I've added it to my files.

Ferdokki - Feel free to audition!

Chaos - I've listened and am still going through everything

In other news... it's getting a bit hard for me to keep up with all of the inquiries and messages. If I don't get back to you right away please be patient, I'm still working a 40 hour week with an hour commute each way so it's kind of hard for me to try and keep track of it all. I'm going to update each week and get back to everyone as soon as I can. Thank you for understanding!

chaostranquility

#20 Post by chaostranquility »

No problem, just wanted to make sure you got it ^_^

FrozenApple66
Regular

#21 Post by FrozenApple66 »

Audio Updates for this project! I would love it if you took the time to listen in~

https://soundcloud.com/user-816663463/l ... itment-611

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#22 Post by crystalscm »

FrozenApple66 wrote:Audio Updates for this project! I would love it if you took the time to listen in~

https://soundcloud.com/user-816663463/l ... itment-611
Wow, that's a good way to do updates! Anyways, I can try out the singing position, but that honestly depends on the range of the song and the lyrics and how they correspond to the tune and everything. Although I can proudly say proofreading is my definite forte, singing is not at my best, but I always sing for fun when I can, so it's like a normal hobby.

If the song is too difficult to sing with instrumentals, or the range is beyond my capability (medium low to medium high), then I think I'm just going to proofread. It seems like you're pretty confident that the first chapter is going to be done sometime next weekend, so I hope to get the opportunity to proofread it!

crystalscm

Mint Monster
Projects: Lunescara
Soundcloud: Mint-Monster

#23 Post by Mint Monster »

Yo! Just dropping by to say that I made a thread for ya to help you gain more VA's. Hope it helps :D
(http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread ... ecruitment)
The name's Mint Monster, the Otaku Journalist. Where there's news, there's nothing to loose. After I finish this mint base, I'll be on the case! ☆⌒(ゝv ∂)

FrozenApple66
Regular

#24 Post by FrozenApple66 »

@crystalcsm

I will consider it, thank you!

@Mint

Thank you so much for your help! I hope this goes well.

FourEyesGirl

#25 Post by FourEyesGirl »

Thanks again! Also I want to add that I'm interested in voicing a minor female role as well :)
FrozenApple66 wrote:Hey guys!

Four - Thank you for your audition! I've added it to my files.

Ferdokki - Feel free to audition!

Chaos - I've listened and am still going through everything

In other news... it's getting a bit hard for me to keep up with all of the inquiries and messages. If I don't get back to you right away please be patient, I'm still working a 40 hour week with an hour commute each way so it's kind of hard for me to try and keep track of it all. I'm going to update each week and get back to everyone as soon as I can. Thank you for understanding!

FrozenApple66
Regular

#26 Post by FrozenApple66 »

Update 6/17:

I will be putting up a new audio request in Soundcloud either tonight or tomorrow. I have a handful of CG sketches done and am working on finalizing editing for Chapter 1 script and most of Chapter 2. I had to pick up a couple shifts this week so things got a bit hectic for me. HOWEVER, I'm moving to a new location at the end of next week so I SHOULD be able to update at least twice that weekend~! Yay~

SPECIAL NOTE:

To all that emailed me I will be getting back to you either today or tomorrow. Thank you so much!

Graff
Regular

#27 Post by Graff »

I'll wait for the audio update before I send something. I'd like to give it a try.

FrozenApple66
Regular

#28 Post by FrozenApple66 »

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#29 Post by crystalscm »

Ooh, a two-week early access to the entire game sounds very special! I have a question (well, I know I'm looking over the script and all of that stuff): is there going to be a walkthrough for the game? It's fine if you don't, but I find that a lot of people tend to use walkthroughs for the visual novels they play.

I honestly don't know how to pronounce my pen name... I just took my first name and added the abbreviation of this visual novel (the first one I ever played). That's a good attempt at pronunciation though; I think I might stick to it!

So the paperwork is for everybody who is part of the team, I guess?

crystalscm

Mint Monster
Projects: Lunescara
Soundcloud: Mint-Monster

#30 Post by Mint Monster »

Lol, I don't know why; but I died when you said "various minor roles will be done by Mint Monster". 😂 I'll be sure to work so monstrously hard and give you the best minor voices you will ever hear in your life! >:D
Oh, and access to the entire game sounds amazing. Makes me feel fresh! (Minty fresh)

I'm lookin' forward to workin' with ya. Thank you for the opportunity. m(u v u)m
I'll be sure to update the thread over at Voice Acting Proboard. :)
The name's Mint Monster, the Otaku Journalist. Where there's news, there's nothing to loose. After I finish this mint base, I'll be on the case! ☆⌒(ゝv ∂)