Looking for Guest Artists for a Yuri Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Raithfyre
Regular
Completed: Highway Blossoms, Heart of the Woods
Projects: Highway Blossoms: Next Exit, Samayuuni, ???
Organization: Studio Élan
IRC Nick: raithfyre
Tumblr: considerrewordingthis

Looking for Guest Artists for a Yuri Game

#1 Post by Raithfyre »

Hi there,

I'm working on a short yuri game called Highway Blossoms which should be out in April or so. The script and most of the soundtrack is done, as well as about half of the art. We just need to get the other half of the sprites and CG's, implement it all, and bam. Anyway though, we're not looking for an artist for the actual game right now. Instead, we're looking for guest art.

Basically, we want to include some guest art pieces in our extras gallery - we did something like this last year when we released a demo of our other game, The Human Reignition Project. I've attached a document here which has the specifics of it all, but essentially: 1080p, not super lewd, completed by mid-March ideally. While there's no monetary compensation, you'll of course get your name in the credits, and we'll also send you a copy of the game on Steam.

If it's anything like last time we anticipate a bunch of submissions, so unfortunately we can't take everyone. If you're interested, please reach out to me via one of the contact methods in the document, a PM here on Lemma, or of course by posting in the thread. As for the game itself, I've included our text description from Steam Greenlight below, as well as the game's cover image, drawn by the ever-lovely Rosuuri. Thanks for reading ^.^

- - -

Developed by Alienworks, Highway Blossoms is a short lesbian (or "yuri") story set in the American Southwest. After an old gold rush miner's journal is discovered,
supposedly detailing where he hid parts of his stash, a nationwide craze begins as would-be prospectors try to solve its clues and strike it rich.

Amber couldn't care less. Wandering the desert in a recently-inherited motorhome, she mourns the loss of her grandfather - indifferent and unaware to the hunt
happening around her. It's not until she meets Marina, a young hitchhiker lost in New Mexico that the girls get swept up in the rush.

A tribute to music and Americana, Highway Blossoms is a linear visual novel experience. With an emphasis on romance and adventure, the game is sometimes somber and sometimes silly. We hope to write a game that both
long-time VN fans and newcomers to the medium can enjoy, as well as a fun contribution to the yuri genre.

Silveth
Deviantart: sssilveth

Re: Looking for Guest Artists for a Yuri Game

#2 Post by Silveth »

hmmm... i'd like to join in to filling the gallery,
but only if you feel im good for it, i'd like to help, not to burden others
so please check my gallery out on my deviantart, and tell me, am i good enough to filling in or not~

heres the link to it : http://sssilveth.deviantart.com/