Reach for the Stars in need of a CG Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

Reach for the Stars in need of a CG Artist

#1 Post by infel » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Hi, my name is Elle and I'm currently looking for a CG artist to help with my game Reach for the Stars. It's a GxG game that is a slice of life, drama story. Given how progress is being made, I decided to put up a thread. For more info go here viewtopic.php?f=43&t=32264 and if you're interested please read below.

What I need

I really need someone who can communicate well and has a decent pace when it comes to drawing CG's. I don't expect you to be super fast, but there is a time table for this game and I hope to get it out by the end of the year. As for communication please be someone who replies to emails regularly. It's really important.

Also you have to be okay with reading parts of the story so you know what's going on. I think doing so helps a team have a better understanding of the game. You also need to be okay with talking with my sprite artist, Ayachin. She really would like to have a common ground with you since you'll be working together. Don't worry, she's very kind =).

Style

As for style, I'll post a CG example down below though you can see it on the game page. I'm not expecting the style to match Aya's perfectly, but I'd like it to be a bit consistent with her style so people won't be thrown off.

Payment

Due to some things I have a tight budget. I might do a KS but I'm not entirely sure. I can pay, but we would need to discuss prices. I'd like not one CG to be 80+ dollars as I just cannot afford that right now. If you're okay with either not being paid till the game is done or being paid a bit low (30-40) then please contact me.

Side note- Reach for the Stars is a pure GxG game. It doesn't contain any nudity or sexual contact, but focuses on certain themes that one may not like. I created this game to not only add to GxG games, but maybe give something different to your often used high school setting and slice of life story. If you're interested that would be great. I do hope to work with someone soon =).

Ps- Here's an example of Aya's style =D.

Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

dexter64
Regular
Organization: UnimeTV

Re: Reach for the Stars in need of a CG Artist

#2 Post by dexter64 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:43 am

Pm sent!