Keepsake Recruitment

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Azabeth

Re: Keepsake Recruitment: Writers|BGs|Everything else (Paid)

#16 Post by Azabeth »

Hello, I sent a PM for writing position.

Chocopyro
Regular
Projects: Keepsake: Orison of the falling leaves
Organization: Patchwork Novels

Re: Keepsake Recruitment: Writers|BGs|Everything else (Paid)

#17 Post by Chocopyro »

ECCOPink wrote:Hi, I didnt see it up there specifically, but if you need a character artist feel free to look at my samples o3o/
https://twitter.com/EccoPink
Your samples sure are beautiful! I already have a few jobs in mind for you. Most of which, I'll have to get back to you later on, but if you want to get started on something now, there is a task I can set you on. I'll send you the details when I have time.

As for the Writers:
I appologize for not getting this information out sooner, but the writing positions are currently closed... That said, I've already added a few names to my interest list in case something unforeseen should happen. As you know, Azabeth, you are one of them.

tamacitas
Regular

Re: Keepsake Recruitment

#18 Post by tamacitas »

If you need voice actress, I am more than happy to join :D

SpoiledChestnut
Tumblr: spoiledchestnut

Re: Keepsake Recruitment

#19 Post by SpoiledChestnut »

Hello there! I'm still pretty new to the forums and I'm getting my work together for a portfolio on the artist forum. Be that as it may, I am interested in the artist position if you're still looking? I can send you a link to some of my most recent works if you'd be interested at all. I hope to have my profile set up here by the end of the day so I will edit this post with that information soon!