Looking for editor/writer that can fix some stuf (closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
guzy
Regular

Looking for editor/writer that can fix some stuf (closed)

#1 Post by guzy »

(closed)

Hello guys, I'm working in a visual novel and got stuck with the script. English is not my mother language and I'm not so good speaking or writing in english, but I can totally understand.

I translated my script to english and is full of grammar errors, bad choice of words and looks like was writed by a 10 years old girl. I need someone to fix this, that can help me make the dialogues flow.

I'm very easy to work with and if this person want's to make sugestions, help with the story, change things, I'm totally open to it! Let's work together!

I'm working with a small budget, so be contious about that! I can pay a fixed amount or rev-share. Or both.

The game is a BxG romcom, the focus is friendship and comedy.
The history is about a highschool guy that in order to save the world need to took the virginity of a classmate named Ana. The problem is that there's 2 Ana's in his classroom, a childhood friend that happens to be his bestfriend love, and a transfered student that looks impossible to reach.

The script is something like 30% done (10k+ words) The enough to make a demo and I have an artist finishing the sprites and cg's.

if you interested to help me with the writing process, send me a PM!

THANKS EVERYBODY, I ALREADY FIND THE RIGHT PERSON