aE2S Looking For Background Assistant Artist !

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
aE2S
Regular
Projects: Passing Times, Yuri Game Jam 2
Organization: Team aE2S

aE2S Looking For Background Assistant Artist !

#1 Post by aE2S »

**UPDATE** : We have currently found an artist we're very interested in and he as also accepted to join ! We are looking for an assistant artist right now to help lessen his workload , specifically on a certain area, BG/CG ! I've also edited and made it the thread cleaner.

Hello Members of Lemmasoft,
Team aE2S is a team that strives to create Visual Novels for the community to enjoy. Currently, we consist of 2 writers , 1 artist & 1 programmer ! Be assured that our team members are all dedicated, passionate and skilled . We plan to create high quality works for sure, it was never our plan to create something half-baked or a unsatisfying work.

For backgrounds, we need artists who can draw / take up challenges such as drawing a penthouse or small studios in a more modern / high quality style. [See Backgrounds from Sakura Shrine Spirits and ChronoClock etc. ]
*P.S : I'm NOT looking for art that is cartoon-ish in any form, the art should be glossy/ detailed/ anime-ish.

As you can see, the visual novels all contain really nice art , those are the kind I prefer.

As for our current project , the title for the Visual Novel is called Passing Times , it will be a visual novel on creating a visual novel !
We are already working on the chapter, and I'll try my best to update the progess.

DEMO: 25/100%
WRITING - 5%
LOGO - 100%
GUI - 0%
ART - 0%

Let's not digress and go back to the main point, I'd like to either recruit a artist who will work with us for the entire of this project which is expected to have a play time of about 5-10 hours or longer , you'll receive payment from splitting profits from the game. We can provide interesting rates for you just from helping our artist at doing Backgrounds ! I plan to price it at $7.99 as I also need funds for my next Visual Novel and that it's affordable too. As for artists who would like to be payed-per-asset, please PM us as well with your prices/ samples. Do note that as for this option, we will be really picky about your samples and pay for what's worth the price( rest assured we'll provide a good amount for a good work! ) .

We'll definitely be providing sufficient time for you to work and always keep in touch with you to make the best suited art for the visual novel . As we're still in the early stages of writing the story! I also hope that you're a more friendly and cooperative artist who can be versatile and adapt , not argue but instead discuss each time on how to create art that fits each scene most etc.

That's all ! Honestly Honestly Honestly , I'm not comfortable with using the private message thingy on this forum so, please , send us a E-Mail over at aE2Sbusiness@hotmail.com if you're interested in being an artist for our team!
Last edited by aE2S on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

RRKN
Deviantart: Rrkn

Re: aE2S Hiring Artist / Join our team !

#2 Post by RRKN »

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=3327256
My portfolios

We can discuss the price via e-mail
Rurakano@gmail.com

rakatb
Tumblr: rakatb
Deviantart: rakatb
Soundcloud: rakatb

#3 Post by rakatb »

Hello there i sent you an email :)
Im apply for the bg artist :3
I hope and i have a question too
I ask it at the email :3

aE2S
Regular

#5 Post by aE2S »

Hey there, Albridge. Your sketches look great. Send us a PM over to our E-Mail at aE2SBusiness@hotmail.com on what you can and cannot do :)!
If you have more samples, it'll be great, for example colored characters or bgs/cgs !

Thank you !
Please support my Twitter & Patreon page!

Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/officialae2s

Twitter : https://twitter.com/official_ae2s

Currently working on ; [ Passing Times ]
Participating in ; Yuri Game Jam 2 , 2016 ! Demo to be released before 31st of October !

aE2S
Regular

Re: aE2S Hiring BG assistant artists ! Join our team :) [OPE

#6 Post by aE2S »

Updated the Thread!

We're still looking for Background Assistant Artists !
Our criteria's are listed in the thread :> !
Please support my Twitter & Patreon page!

Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/officialae2s

Twitter : https://twitter.com/official_ae2s

Currently working on ; [ Passing Times ]
Participating in ; Yuri Game Jam 2 , 2016 ! Demo to be released before 31st of October !

Fran
Deviantart: excatriate

Re: aE2S Looking For Background Assistant Artist !

#7 Post by Fran »

If you're looking for somebody to match your lead artist's style, then you should really really add samples of what their (background) art looks like. It'll give potential applicants a much better idea of what they're heading into, and help get people interested as well as filter out some unsuitable entries.