SACRIFICE -- dark, mature VN in need of partners

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
SueshiRoll
Projects: SACRIFICE

SACRIFICE -- dark, mature VN in need of partners

#1 Post by SueshiRoll »

INFORMATION REDACTED

Project has been made into a non-commercial work, but is still looking for partners currently.
You can find the topic H E R E.
Last edited by SueshiRoll on Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:53 am, edited 4 times in total.

WhiteCharisma
Regular

Re: SACRIFICE -- dark, mature VN in need of partners

#2 Post by WhiteCharisma »

Hi,
i can help as a video editor.
I have 8 years of exeprience in it.
Bassicly i do opening, trailer and ending but i can do all things that is related with video, effects too.
here my email : keitouge@gmail.com
or feel free to contact me in private message.

SueshiRoll

#3 Post by SueshiRoll »

WhiteCharisma wrote:Hi,
i can help as a video editor.
I have 8 years of exeprience in it.
Bassicly i do opening, trailer and ending but i can do all things that is related with video, effects too.
here my email : keitouge@gmail.com
or feel free to contact me in private message.
Hello there! ^^ Thank you for taking interest in SACRIFICE.
However, I don't think that I'll require a video editor at the moment. (I'm trying to get a team together to make sure the project will be done before worrying about that, you know?)
I do suggest that you stick around or send me some samples through the PM system. That way, if the team decides that we need someone to handle that particular job, we don't have to play the waiting game when it concerns you, you know?

Thanks again for taking interest in SACRIFICE. (I was so worried that it wouldn't get any attention. DX)

aE2S
Regular
Projects: Passing Times, Yuri Game Jam 2
Organization: Team aE2S

#4 Post by aE2S »

This looks very promising ! Here are my thoughts :> !

1. From what you said, it seems like you are going to have a lot of characters . If you're really dead set on this, it's okay, but be prepared to have to spend a lot of money on Art !
Solution : Create a set amount of groups that you can join, honestly, this group thing really caught my attention :D

2. As for this groups that once joined , and forced to stay, it'll be nice if you make the groups really interesting and create certain logos for them. It might attract a lot of attention. And each group having its own unique trait.

3. Honestly, demonic possessions or whatsoever is fine, but to readers like me who don't really have a bright lid room or many people around, I will avoid reading it. Simply because I can't take fear ;P . Keep that in mind. Art is also really important.

Best of luck in your work :) it has a lot of potential ! Do let me know through somewhere if a demo has been released :D !

SueshiRoll

#5 Post by SueshiRoll »

aE2S wrote:This looks very promising ! Here are my thoughts :> !

1. From what you said, it seems like you are going to have a lot of characters . If you're really dead set on this, it's okay, but be prepared to have to spend a lot of money on Art !
Solution : Create a set amount of groups that you can join, honestly, this group thing really caught my attention :D

2. As for this groups that once joined , and forced to stay, it'll be nice if you make the groups really interesting and create certain logos for them. It might attract a lot of attention. And each group having its own unique trait.

3. Honestly, demonic possessions or whatsoever is fine, but to readers like me who don't really have a bright lid room or many people around, I will avoid reading it. Simply because I can't take fear ;P . Keep that in mind. Art is also really important.

Best of luck in your work :) it has a lot of potential ! Do let me know through somewhere if a demo has been released :D !
Hello there!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I actually had a similar idea in mind, with having a bunch of groups but having the main character having to choose out of the most "powerful." They would all have their own "names" with rules and "government" depending on what ideal they subscribe to. I, however, didn't think of giving the groups logos yet. (Makes it feel like a sports team to me, now that I think of it. Which makes me want them to compete over more than just the main character. Mwahahaha...)

As for the demonic possession, I'm not completely going for a horror feel. There may be endings that have "creepy" feelings attached, but I do want to allow users who are easier to frighten (such as myself LOL) to be able to enjoy it. I can't guarantee that, though, seeing as the plot isn't completely fleshed out. So, you're welcome to stick around and see. I will give a warning if it does start to head more towards horror than thriller. ^^

I'll be sure to update and let everyone know if a demo or "slice" will be released! Thanks again for your interest and feedback! Suggestions are always appreciated.

Chrisiscool86
Regular
Projects: Cassandra Acts
Tumblr: bebop-86
Soundcloud: chris-thurman-1

#6 Post by Chrisiscool86 »

Sent a PM to you!

Red-Baby
Veteran
Completed: Free!: Arabian Nights, BAKED:MAGIC, I'm a love interest in my CHILDHOOD FRIEND'S reverse harem!!!, I'm a side character in a BL story!, Ell's Kitchen
Projects: Wrong Number
Organization: WitPOP
itch: red-baby

#7 Post by Red-Baby »

Hi there!

Game seems interesting so I'll offer to join, but before that I'd just like to give a little advice.
Since it sounds like a very big project and youre unsure if it will ultimately be free or commercial, I'd like to suggest you aim to make a demo first. It will give you a chance to work towards a smaller goal that will lead to the completion of the larger game. It will also allow you to have a demo for people to try and get interested before opting to buy the full version.

Now on to me... Id like to offer to join as a voice actor as well as character concept artist and potentially Sprite art.
Here is my commissions page (you can ignore the prices for now as we can discuss it once the game gets funding)
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=33410

Geist

#8 Post by Geist »

I'd love to help voice acting wise if it's still an active project.

shunrei

#9 Post by shunrei »

hi i've been doing paid/free work of illustration, and drawing comics, for this past 6 years.
have a look at my art
http://gianeka.deviantart.com/

rainbowolfe
Organization: SpaceTime Studios
Tumblr: rainbowolfe
Deviantart: rainbowolfe1

#10 Post by rainbowolfe »

Hi there!

I'm not sure if you're still working on this or still looking for help, but it sounds really interesting! I'm always down for some spookiness/demonic possession o3o I can do character sprites and CG's! I could also probably do items too, tbh. I don't have a forum topic set up yet, but here's a link to my DA for some of my most recent work! http://werewolfe1.deviantart.com/

I can do a more anime-styled... style, or more cartoony. I can even point you to specific pieces if you'd like~ Have a lovely day!

Lucky1443
Regular
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

#11 Post by Lucky1443 »

Hello!
Could I help as a artist if you're still looking for one? The plot of the game seems very interesting
You can see examples of my work below, and my deviantart to the left, have a nice day/night!
OPEN for SPRITE/CG ART viewtopic.php?f=62&t=38654 FREE TO USE ASSETS viewtopic.php?f=52&t=39634