Looking for team for VN(CLOSED)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
FokkoChan

Looking for team for VN(CLOSED)

#1 Post by FokkoChan »

The plot

As a half-Filipino and half-Japanese immigrant living in America, MC [name changeable] has always wanted to visit his Japanese mother’s hometown. So when the chance to go on an exchange program presents itself to him, he grabs it without a second thought. At Akebono High, MC has to get used to the new culture, new people, and new life. Along with his newfound friends, he enjoys all the wonderful and memorable experiences in this strange and foreign land. One day, he receives a mysterious letter from an anonymous individual. This starts a series of letters, mostly about his day-to-day activities. It’s now up to MC to discover who the sender is and possibly even express his love.

The Team(Hiring)

Currently looking for:
  1. (Future) Voice actors (Japanese)
    (Future) Translators
Currently we have:
  • 1 Programmer
    1 BG Artist
    1 Sprite Artist
    1 CG Artist
    2 Writers
    1 Composer
I'm looking for a team to be able to create many more projects together in the future. We would be using a discord server to communicate with each other which will be actively used. I'm currently based within the US(EST), respond time would be rather quick since I do have a lot of open time until my classes begin again(In February) once that time comes around respond time would slow down. I won't be dedicating all of my time to the project and I dont expect the people apart of the team to as well, but I do at most expected progress made! With this project I'm looking to make this a commercial project. I dont have any funds currently right now, but I do have someone whos interested in funding the project if there's a worthy story and character development. And I do have plans in launching a kickstarter for this project so we can make better progress! Being apart of the team, you will gain royalty when project is finished and payment from kickstarter. This rule applies to all future projects, additionally since am receiving early funding, expect some payment through that as well. I will be updating our progress of this project on here for the time being until I can create a finalized story and the character backstories for the project to post in Works in Progress.

I do have planned a expected time for when our demo should be finished(2~3 months MAX), that would be around the time where our kickstarter would be launched as well :). Once the kickstarter is finished I'll have a expected time for when the final project should be finished.

Game expected features:
  • Examine(Point and click)
    "Side scrolling scene"
    Mini game events
    "Tasks"
    Day time schedule(School morning>Lunch>School afternoon>Afternoon>Night)
    Possible stat building/stress meter
    Relationship building
    5 or 9 possible endings
    More to come!
Progress Made:
  • Character bio: 100%
    Character backstories: 100%
    Common Route: 100%%
    Sketch of characters: 100%
    Game Features: 5%
The team!
Writers: Ran08, HarukaNami, and Myself
Editor: gamerbum
Sprite+CG Artist: Hynori
BG Artist: thaichau-studio
GUI Artist:
Composer: Nyanime
Programmer: Sokko

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read this. If you have any questions please feel free to comment, if youre interested please feel free to PM me or email me at fokko.chan@gmail.com. And I look forward to working with you if youre interested!!