Dessert Girls Visual Novel looking for BG Artists!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Kofi Daze
Organization: https://www.facebook.com/KofiDazeStudio/
Deviantart: KofiDazeStudio

Dessert Girls Visual Novel looking for BG Artists!

#1 Post by Kofi Daze »

Hi guys! This is my first time posting in the forums so I'm a bit nervous.
I'm Dazeant, but you can call me Daze. I'm the studio manager of KofiDaze Studio.

At the moment I'm looking for a BG artist to help with the visual novel that I am creating.
I'm good on everything else (musicians, editors, character artists) but a BG artist!
The game is fairly large and we plan on doing a Kickstarter for it to help cover the costs.
Unfortunately I can't give you an exact number on how many backgrounds I'd be ordering,
but it's safe to say there would be at least more than 25.

Now on to the project! Who doesn't love desserts? And who doesn't love kingdom girls? A very
small few people whose opinions I still respect lol. This game takes place in a world of candy,
where all of the inhabitants are some type of delicious treat. I've attached some of the art that
I'm using for this game here, this character is one of our royal knights and her potential outfit designs.

I've been working on this game concept for about three years now, so the story itself and the world
are pretty much done. I'm about 40% done with the writing aspect of things, but I haven't made
much headway in the art department because I'm still lacking a BG artist. What I'd be looking for is someone
who can take candy and dessert elements and apply to the background. Eg. Trees become lollipops, etc.
I will also note that I am looking for a more gritty art style rather than something overly colorful and fluffy.

I would love to get in touch with someone who might be able to help me.
You can respond to this forum post or if you want, send me a DM on twitter : @dazeant

I'll hopefully be posting more in the forums soon, this community has always been so helpful ^ . ^

Abuelitaland
Regular
Projects: Ways To The Grave(18+/Gore), Pantyline(18+)
Tumblr: sketchyland

Re: Dessert Girls Visual Novel looking for BG Artists!

#2 Post by Abuelitaland »

Sent a PM!