Head Writer, Character Designer and Translator for VN Wanted [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ryouichi

Head Writer, Character Designer and Translator for VN Wanted [CLOSED]

#1 Post by Ryouichi »

Hello,
I'm owner of the emergent Amai Works and I'm looking for people to employ. For now I'm looking for a head writer, a character designer and a Japanese translator for a pretty big Visual Novel project.

World Synopsis
This is a world in which powers and non-humans are common things from ancient time. It starts destabilizing by action of negative forces, and as a result, World War III has begun. After winning World War III by positive forces, the world began to unite, and then, eight major regions was formed. Humankind decided to create the WSA (Worldwide Science Agency), and thanks to that, technology had started developing faster than ever before. Things like flying cars, travel through galaxy, aliens on earth, genetic modification, resistance to all diseases and even control of aging process has become possible. Despite all these attainments, there still exists evilness on earth and universe which is constantly growing and someday will surely show its full strength.

Story Synopsis
A young man who hasn’t awakened his power yet and a certain girl standing in the face of the terrible situation, what will happen? Well, let’s leave this as a secret for now. Anyway, after the incident, our young man is moving to the school in which he will train, fight and grow in strength, visit breathtaking places, meet interesting people, and maybe even fall in love. A lot of things are waiting for him.

Head Writer
I have some description of the world ready, but for the story I only have a couple concepts, so the head writer will have a big influence in this. I'm planning to place a story in Japan and use Japanese honorifics in the script (also voice acting will be in Japanese), so you should be well oriented in Japanese culture - traditions, music, manga etc.

Character Designer
Regarding characters designs, I have some ideas for some characters, but there is a lot to do (e.g. with clothes). You should be able to design Sci-Fi/Fantasy clothes and non-humans (cat girls, dragon girls etc.). I also need a design for a mascot of the company.

Translator (English or Polish <-> Japanese)
For now, I need someone to translate some messages and posts, but of course in the near future, I will need you to translate this Visual Novel.

I would like to see things like Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Action, Comedy, Romance, Harem, Hentai and Incest in this project and I'm planning to use Japanese voice acting and Live2D animations.

Deadline
About six months for a demo and additional year for a full game.

What am I expecting from you?
- Good skills
- Time to work with me
- Being friendly
- Love to Japan

What can you expect from me?
- Earnings
- Being open
- Friendly atmosphere
- Love to Japan ;)

If you're interested, please get ready to show some examples of your previous works and contact me through email: contact@amaiworks.com
Last edited by Ryouichi on Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Head Writer, Character Designer and Translator for VN Wa

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Hey,

if you want to use our forums to recruit people for your project, you need to supply a minimum amount of info on said project. It's in our requirements:
All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:

1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.

2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")

3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Please add the necessary info.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Ryouichi

#3 Post by Ryouichi »

Ok, info added.

TheJerminator15
Regular
Completed: A Sedentary Fist
Projects: Manipulation, Switch Swap, Unnamed Project
itch: jamsandwich

#4 Post by TheJerminator15 »

Hi there. I'm interested in the head writer position for this project, and would like to apply for the position. I have experience on both individual and team projects such as a collaborative VN project that also began recruitment and development on the forum. I can also provide excerpts of my writing to help you determine whether or not I am a fit for the role, with my main areas of writing experience being fantasy, sci-fi and battle oriented stories.
My Current Writing Project: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=37699
Manipulation Teaser Demo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzJ4E ... zV6TWVaclk

SKTwriter

#5 Post by SKTwriter »

How long it is the text you want translate to japanese?

Ryouichi

#6 Post by Ryouichi »

Hi TheJerminator15, go ahead and sand me something on email. Your main areas of writing sounds nice.
SKTwriter, for now not too much. Send me email if you want details.

SKTwriter

#7 Post by SKTwriter »

I sent it a email.